Proof that the tech support at MSN is Ummm "special&quo

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Jul 5, 2001.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

My first email,:

--- Original Message ---
    To: mmssupport@css.one.microsoft.com
    Sent: Jul 4 2001 9:12PM
    Subject: BROKEN / Contacts / Other

BrowserType : IE 4+
    Description : I was unable to connect all day, and when I did conect my entire contact list was gone. I readded everyone (thankfully I use outlook) and when I rebooted, all my contacts were gone again
    PassportSignInName : I_murder_children@operamail.com
    ISP : Other
    GeneralQuestions : BROKEN
    TopicArea : Contacts
    SpecificConcern : Other
    WhereFrom : MSN Download
    ClientVersion : 3.6
    ConnectionType : Dialup/Modem

From: MSN Messenger Support [mailto:mmssupport@css.one.microsoft.com]
    Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2001 12:58 AM
    To: A_Sociopath@websurfsolutions.com
    Subject: RE: CST36513106ID - BROKEN / Contacts / Other

Hello:

Thank you for writing to MSN Messenger.

We apoogize for the inconvenience, please try to uninstall and reinstall MSN Messenger.

To uninstall MSN Messenger:

1. Click the MSN Messenger Service icon in the taskbar, and then click Exit.
    2. Click the Windows Start button, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
    3. Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
    4. Select MSN Messenger Service from the list, and click the Add/Remove button.

In order to properly install MSN Messenger Service, please follow the procedures below.

1. Go to http://messenger.msn.com and click "Download now!"
    2. Select your preferred version and language, and click "Start Download" to download the installation executable.
    3. When you click the Start Download button, a dialog box will appear: If you are using Internet Explorer, choose "Open or Run this program to its current location." If you are using Netscape Navigator, save this file to your desktop, and once the file is downloaded, double click it.

If you continue to encounter the same problem, please let us know. We are eager to resolve any issues you have. Thanks for your patience.

Sincerely,

Mellanie
    MSN Messenger Support

2nd letter:
    I did exactly as you said, every time I shut down, it does the exact same thing, and I have a few friends experiencing the same problem. When you shut off messager, it deletes your entire contact list

Hello:

Thank you for writing to MSN Messenger.

We are really sorry for the inconvenience this matter may have caused you. We suggest that you reinstall MSN Messenger. Please follow the instructions provided below to reinstall properly the messenger software. If the problem persist after doing this, try to add again your contacts to your list.

To uninstall MSN Messenger:

1. Click the MSN Messenger Service icon in the taskbar, and then click Exit.
    2. Click the Windows Start button, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
    3. Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
    4. Select MSN Messenger Service from the list, and click the Add/Remove button.

Please follow the instructions provided below to download properly the messenger software.

1. Go to http://messenger.msn.com and click "Download"
    2. If you already have a Hotmail account, click "Next"; if not, you can get a Passport by clicking the link provided for.
    3. Select your preferred version and language, and click "Start Download" to download the installation executable.
    4. When you click the Start Download button, a dialog box will appear:If you are using Internet Explorer, choose "Open or Run this program to its current location." If you are using Netscape Navigator, save this file to your desktop, and once the file is downloaded, double click it.

If the instructions I provided did not solve your issue, simply reply to this mail and tell me what steps didn't work or what problems you may still be having. I want to help you get the most out of MSN Messenger.

Sincerely,

Anna
    MSN Messenger Support

Gee thanks anna! you dolt! the exact same thing, I write them another ;letter calling them faggots, and I get this:

Hello:

Thank you for contacting MSN Messenger Support.

We are aware that users are currently experiencing delays logging into MSN Messenger, some are temporarily missing Buddy Lists, or are not able to log on to the MSN Messenger Service. MSN is aware of the issue and is working quickly to resolve any delays you may be experiencing. We expect to resolve this issue as soon as possible to restore your Buddy List and provide connection to our service soon. The issue should be resolved shortly and we appreciate your patience while we work to bring your service on line.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you and thank for your continued patience.

Sincerely,

Eddy
    MSN Messenger Support

<font size = 5>THANKS FOR NOTHING MSN!</font>

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

MSN: The AOL of the new century.

3. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

They're working too hard on that fucking x-box.That's the problem....

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Im glad they are working on something. If there tech people on the x-box are as smart as there tech people at MSN , the x-box will really suck

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

ah well.... i go offline for a week and the internet goes all to fuck...

i feel so special ...

err... no i don't.. erase that comment from the records

6. nikky

nikky New Member

this evening at about 8 or 9 a box apeared on my screen saying something like:
    the sistem will sut down msn in 5 minits...please end all ur conversations..
    i think everyone got that cus the two people i had a convo with said that they had to go,
    my buddy list wanst errased.
    i couldn sing in, now i can, i just did.
    but no one is online, i think its cus of the buddy list shit.
    msn should get some cans'o brain.
    geez.
    fucking microsoft.
    stupid weak lambs, fucking asswhipes.