pretty sick fucking almost-parents

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by misanthropic, May 28, 2002.

1. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

this is my worst website of the week:

first, read http://members.aol.com/SAHMom//sthrnblle2.html - some goddamn sob story about how the birth of the bitch's twins got fucked up. she calls em "angel boys"

then check out her pictures page http://members.aol.com/SAHMom//sthrnblle3.html to see what she was talking about when she mentioned pictures being taken. i'll bet these sick fucks probably have framed 8x10s of their dead fetuses on they're fireplace mantle at home. great conversation starter at parties

i liked the part in her hospital commentary about how "The OB grabbed his feet and accidentally pulled his left foot off at the ankle" - ouch, THAT'S gonna bruise!

i'd have left her some appropriate thoughts in her guestbook but the damn thing isnt working. dumb bitch

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

DUDE!!!!! this has to be a fucking set up... I wonder if LT Jackson has seen this site yet?

3. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

fuk me i am shocked.

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

hahahahahahaha!

5. AtomicFireball

AtomicFireball New Member

That's just bad and wrong together.

6. kitana

kitana New Member

keychains! no, taxidermy, yeah taxidermy.

7. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by misanthropic:
    i liked the part in her hospital commentary about how "The OB grabbed his feet and accidentally pulled his left foot off at the ankle" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, that made the bit about when the nurses "bathed them, dressed them, and did their footprints and handprints" all the more interesting. That's some sick shit.

8. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Ugh... Pictures? These people are nuts. What kind of conversation starter is that?

"Those are pictures of the dead bodies my wife was squirting out. I called her 'Voodoo Bitch' for a month because she kept making Zombies. I had the foot bronzed and I hang it on my rear-view mirror."

It has got to be a setup. No parent would do this. It's two more reasons never to have children (not the babies, the parents).

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AtomicFireball:
    That's just bad and wrong together.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

bong

10. AtomicFireball

AtomicFireball New Member

Bong? What is that supposed to mean? Did you mean to write gong?

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

it's just bad and wrong together

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Matthew and Tyler look like puppets in front of a spray painted cardboard wall.

14. kitana

kitana New Member

dont u just want to put those boys in an ovenpan and bake em?

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Not particularly.