PRaise the lord!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Dec 5, 2000.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

2. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

I've seen them play before.They come to Wilmington fairly often.They're pretty good

------------------
    I tell you what you need is a phatty bo batty blunt.And I'll garauntee you'll see the ocean,a sailboat,and maybe some of those big titty mermaids doing some of that lesbian shit.

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you got a t-shirt and a demo tape?

4. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

No.I just said I've seen them play a few times.Geez,some people and their t-shirts. Admit it imc,your just trying to bang the lead singer.C'mon!Admit it!

------------------
    I tell you what you need is a phatty bo batty blunt.And I'll garauntee you'll see the ocean,a sailboat,and maybe some of those big titty mermaids doing some of that lesbian shit.

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

the lead singer? Iwant to pork all four of them ho's! Can you imagine how sexy they would look all bruised and batterd restrained in duct tape?

6. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

i have seen the way of the lord i feel so much better now but how can i ever repent my sins?

------------------
    Live Fast Die Young Leave a Goodlookin' Corpse

7. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

signing now......

------------------

8. TheUndeadChick

TheUndeadChick New Member

Damn it guys...can you not have nice things?? Do you have to go and break all your new toys??
    The guestbook has been discontinued due to "offensive material" which, I assume, was all your doing...
    Geez...I didn't get to have any fun...

9. Hollz

Hollz New Member

Its time to do the good deed imc and go public with your online persona.
    That way we all may be rid of scum like yourself once and for all.
    You cant justify any of your madmans rantings or your nickname,i dare you to tell your close friends and family of your frankly disgusting and dangerous thoughts.
    Peace be with you you degenerate prick. :O)

10. TheUndeadChick

TheUndeadChick New Member

Hollz is a sex kitten...

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you can only repent your sins on there guest book... be detailed and graphic... or the lord wont give you credit

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you think this is an act? sort of like your Ice man persona? nope, Im the same deasesed piece of filth you loveAnd the only one with a problem with it is hollz... You know I posted before about im glad in not french, or german.. well now ad pissed off poor scot... what a sour turd...
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hollz:
    Its time to do the good deed imc and go public with your online persona.
    That way we all may be rid of scum like yourself once and for all.
    You cant justify any of your madmans rantings or your nickname,i dare you to tell your close friends and family of your frankly disgusting and dangerous thoughts.
    Peace be with you you degenerate prick. :O)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

P.S. hollz, every knows... my parents, my friends, my probation officer... does anyone you hang out with know you are a useless two faced excuse for a woman?... I know why your angry, someone slaped the trucker dick from your mouth earlier, and we all know how annoying it is to be hassled while your trying to work..

14. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

wounders if it was my wife beating child, molesting comments or stumpy the trouser ferret or imc's link to scatbabes or maybe even pimps epic post that killed it? oh well who cares job well done ROFL!!

------------------

15. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

wasent me... everyone loves scat...

16. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

hopefully they will video tape it in a Mpg format, so I can watch it over and over again!

17. Anti-Thesis

Anti-Thesis New Member

Well, here we go again. We are putting the guestbook back up. But, Satan has really been attacking. He is trying to bring us down. The only way to come through this is through prayer and surrender to God. So that is what we are asking. If you are a fellow soldier for Christ and are reading this, please pray for us. We have total faith that God is in control, and has a plan. We also know that when it is in the God of heaven's strength that we stand, nothing can bring us down. The Difference "She is strong but never silent- sure of where her strength comes from. One day, one girl army will overcome" -FIF

------------------
    Whats this happy horseshit?

18. Anti-Thesis

Anti-Thesis New Member

I posted this,

Name: Hooker-stabber
    E-Mail: I_molest@small_children.kid
    Homepage Title: Larry_Fucks_Llamas
    Homepage URL: http://www.Larry_Fucks_Llamas.scat.com
    Referred By: Friend
    Comments: x1:wonders if it was my wife beating child, molesting comments or stumpy the trouser ferret or imc's link to scatbabes or maybe even pimps epic post that killed it? oh well who cares job well done ROFL!!

x2: wasent me... everyone loves scat...

x3: i think they couldn't handle the truth about their5 existence.. expect to read any day now in the papers....
    "christian girl-band lose faith in the lord and commit ritual suicide"

x2: hopefully they will video tape it in a Mpg format, so I can watch it over and over again!

Have a nice day! :)
    Satan loves you.....

Check out these cool links.... http://www.fugly.com http://www.shitcity.com http://www.barnyardbitches.com/ http://www.whitepower.com/ http://www.christiandeath.com/

If this isn't what you want, use your browser's back button to go back and correct your entry.

But now the entry has to be approved by the webmaster....

------------------
    They're the members of marilyn manson in disguise....

19. FunBobby

FunBobby New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    you think this is an act? sort of like your Ice man persona? nope, Im the same deasesed piece of filth you loveAnd the only one with a problem with it is hollz... You know I posted before about im glad in not french, or german.. well now ad pissed off poor scot... what a sour turd...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

err yeah IMC u cocksucking whoremongering faggot, i firmly believe you are just such a person in real life, except that you are incredibly illiterate not to mention possibly illegitimate, (that means of questionable heritage for an idiot like yourself m8) and your illegitimacy points towards your fucked up existence, where u have no friends and NO LIFE and u spend your time trying to make yourself look seriously kewl on a piece of shit boards in front of many other fucked up weirdo's - the attempt at which you fail miserably, failure which im sure is a VERY regular occurence in your pitiful existence --- "TAKE IT BITCH"

well thats all folks

'cept to say lo Hollz, long time no see m8
    :)

take care my people and have and be well :)

FunBobby

------------------
    "Im going to thrash you to within an Inch of your life....and then take that Inch"

20. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

looks like they worked out how to delete stuff coz ur gone anti....i just posted "just to let you know satan's still watching"

------------------