Post your Fugly campfire tales...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Disorder, Oct 11, 2001.

1. Disorder

Disorder New Member

Three

Carter shivered as the cold green waves and white foam splashed over his shoeless feet. He stared out at the ocean. A vast shifting plain of water but it was dead, void of life, there were no gulls or fish anymore, just the sound of water crashing against the shore in an explosion of sand and vapor. He looked around and shuddered, there was nothing left, nothing to build, to work for, everything had gone.
    "You are not from these parts, stranger" The man spoke in a reasonably civilised manner, although slightly erratic. Carter faced the direction of the sound and was greated with a long forgotten sigh, the same filthy tattered clothes, shoeless feet and dirt encrusted hair. "Words." He said. "Do you remember many?"
    "No, not many." Carter replied. "I think there is one for this though." And he pointed at the red horizon. "I think it is beauty, but i am not understanding of it."
    "You are right, friend." Said the second man. "You are good at this memory, not many of us are anymore." "Tell me, where do you come from?" He asked.
    Carter seached his memory, but his history eluded him. "I.." He paused. "..Can't remember, something big, a city maybe."
    "Aah good to hear." The second man said. "I live here now, this is my home." And he indicated the ruins of a small building nearby.
    "You do know you have trespassed on our land?" He asked.
    Carter shook his head, no. "Well." The second man added. "You will have to pay the price now, no doubt about it. You do understand about the food shotage, yes?" Carter nodded, yes. "Good." He continued. "Then you will know what is coming to you." Carter nodded again, yes. Carter closed his eyes.

Suddenly he lurched at Carter and began to set about him savagely and with malice, tearing into his flesh and ripping, a few more arrive, with more coming from the alleyways, like a pack of wild dogs they fed and then they we're no more...

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

This isn't a "Campfire Tale" ~ however, it is a true story, and it did happen on a camping trip of mine, rather close to the fire... so, I'm going to share it anyway.

Once upon a time, in a land far, far away (well, to some of you... it was only about an hour away from where I live...)

I had met this broad, talked a few times over the phone, and she was going to go out camping with us one night... Mind you, the typical camping trip of mine is more than just sleeping out under the stars, it usually involves various mind altering substances, and the obligatory abundance of alcohol.

About 3 AM that night, after most of the people had already crashed out (I tend to be the last one to sleep, if I do at all), this girl starts having seizures. Mind you, we're in the middle of nowhere, and foolish me forgot to bring a shovel with me... So, me being one of two people up at the time (not including her), we try and get her to lie down and do all the normal stuff one does when a guest of thiers is dying. At some point, I decide to call this girl's house, since they pretty much knew where we were, and the whole issue of 'witnesses', y'kno... Her dad gets on the phone, "OK, no more drugs or alcohol for her"... "She's got a medical condition that prevents her from drinking, and with the drugs she's on, it's even worse..."

Well, my naked ass. That's good to know. Ideally, BEFORE one starts drinking, but good to know, nonetheless. So here I've got a bitch dying, on my property, mind you, with a dozen 'potential witnesses' somewhere in the vicinity. And me without that damn shovel. Shit.

Long story short: After several hours of induced vomiting, some more drugs and alcohol (for me, at least), the bitch finally passes out.

I don't think I've ever had to work that hard for a lay in my whole life.

3. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Lomotil:

this girl starts having seizures.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You should have got her mouth on your "Peter" then... I've heard (and Iam sure everyone else has) that the head given during seizures is better...for the fella...because it doesn't particularly matter if, and when deep throat occurs...
    Obviously you have to watch out for teeth or you will be saying 'bye bye' to Mr Meat Stick.

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:

"You are not from these parts, stranger" The man spoke in a reasonably civilised manner, and was greated with a long forgotten sigh, the same filthy tattered clothes, shoeless feet and dirt encrusted hair.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

damn hippies

5. methinks

methinks New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp~fucha-Tookee:
    damn hippies <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey now, hippies are cool

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

is sparky a hippy???... NO..
    therefore.. hippies are not cool

7. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp~fucha-Tookee:
    damn hippies <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahhh hell, now you know my real name

And Hippies are too cool! I got a Gibson too so I must be

8. AzN NvAzN

AzN NvAzN New Member

Disorder, are you meaning to say there was no dog or cat on beach? man sure not better to eat than tasty young dog. or tasty old dog too!

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AzN NvAzN:
    Disorder, are you meaning to say there was no dog or cat on beach? man sure not better to eat than tasty young dog. or tasty old dog too!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's some sick fucking shit right there. You're proposing that the protagonist in the story choose an animal that rolls in his own feces to eat?

10. AzN NvAzN

AzN NvAzN New Member

It not sick! dog taste good! much like chicken do.

I do not understand all you said, but i Like soy sauce with my dog. it makes great dinner for two! Are you woman? I show you how dog taste!

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AzN NvAzN:
    It not sick! dog taste good! much like chicken do.

I do not understand all you said, but i Like soy sauce with my dog. it makes great dinner for two! Are you woman? I show you how dog taste!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would take you up on that, but I'm afraid I've already heard the rumors that the Asian male sex organs are less than stellar...

I'm afraid you just have too small of a wang, wong.

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

LOMO, that was a beautiful story.

Was it supposed to be scary? I find it rather exiting!

13. AzN NvAzN

AzN NvAzN New Member

It not fair you judge all Asians by example set by most! In my school I had 3rd biggest wang! other students call me "Hung Long"

Trust me, I fix you dinner and we make good love by candle. I dont even have to kill dog in front of you, this country is great! The store has entire wall of dog for sale in cans!

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    LOMO, that was a beautiful story.

Was it supposed to be scary? I find it rather exiting!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not really 'scary' - I think the exiting part would've been great, should she have done it...

15. kitana

kitana New Member

So, Lomo, you fuck that chick after she passed out?
    did she notice anything?

and

AzN:
    if you are asian, how do you say "girls kick ass" in your language?

16. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Appetizingly offered by AzN NvAzN:
    Trust me, I fix you dinner and we make good love by candle.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    MMMmmmmm...whaddya think, Nauseous? How's a nice, warm bowl of Cream of Sum Yun Gai sound?

17. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Emetic:
    MMMmmmmm...whaddya think, Nauseous? How's a nice, warm bowl of Cream of Sum Yun Gai sound?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We musn't forget the main course, 'dog a'la tin can...'

18. AzN NvAzN

AzN NvAzN New Member

I no know of this rin tin tin can, but dog in can taste real good! they have many flavor to pick from. I like can dog, almost only food i can pay for!

19. Emetic

Emetic New Member

Rin Tin Tin can?