post humiliating pics of yourself

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by smiles, Dec 4, 2006.

1. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

My world is small. It takes little.

2. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Then this should land you in the cardiac arrest unit over Xmas:

3. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I hope medical science soon finds a cure for whatever is wrong with you.

4. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

And provides Reiz with a more effective deworrming tablet.

5. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Still, you have to admire Nursey's talent.

6. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

I think it's hilarious!

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

nursey is a GIF genius

8. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Thankyou, thankyou...but i prefer 'GIF genie anus', if you don't mind. Wow...stunning, sexy, talented, cool...and so damn modest too!

Yeah, so come on Bazzhole. I mean, there's no need to admit everything - just acknowledging my fabulousness will do. I mean, it's not as if anybody really wants to hear how steamed up you get over what are, to the rest of us, just ridiculous, comical images that happen to involve nudity. Your acorn rigidifying, rosy fingertipped shame is actually all the more apparent by the way you so loftily disassociate yourself from what is, to the rest of us, just harmless fun.
    Ironically, you probably looks upon vacuous, putrid shit like this:

...as harmless and maybe even representative of 'cuteness' or 'love', when to anyone with a firm grip on reality, the image is an affront to all that is holy or good. Kiddie-smut (without the holes), such unnaturally warped 'petro-chemical industry' type cloying sweetness imparts no genuine goodness at all. In fact, it's the equivalent of driving an eight lane superhighway through a picturesque, leafy 'greenbelt' when crassness like that finds its way to a pure, unadulterated soul. I bet Bugs used to buy 1970's style nylon nighties and underwear with images like that printed on for Barry's offspring when they were small. Or still.

9. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

What in the hello are you ranting about Nursey? I long ago crowned you the Queen of the Photoshop and animated Gif world. Need I recrown you every year?

As far as being offended, did you miss this little gem that I created? Hardly prudish, I would say. Take a look - http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v337/ucicare/?action=view&current=Reiz_0001.flv

Merry Christmas Nursey. May the wise men visit you with a gift fit for Royalty.

10. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

It was a babble, not a rant.

Ooh! You racey devil, Bazza! I may have to loosen my corset and flutter my pantaloons after viewing that!

Well...i suppose that will do. Merry Christmas, Barry. May Judgefloro's three dwarves bless you with whatever you require to be a contented, loyal, Royal footstool. :-*

11. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

I don't think Cheizfolds liked that one either!? :-\

12. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Which makes it so much more fun. :)

13. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

So you turned Reiz into Bugs, further fueling some sleezy fantasy I'm sure.

14. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Stop playing with my ass Nursey, you perverted old bitch.

15. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Why? It's either that or your face, and to be frank my dear, the sight of your arse being spread is less disturbing.

16. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

I'm 35 years old and i still find a close up pic of an arsehole amusing.....i'll never change. :p
    I'm guessing people do actually read these forums before they post on them,why piss and moan when bad things are done to or about them..it's what makes this site interesting.
    I used to go to bed everynight crying coz of all the mean things nursey said to me.Once i thought about ending it when she made a rather nasty picture of me and commented on my bbbbbbig ggggglasses....oh god ....i can't do this....i pretend it's ok but it's not.Nursey i hate you, you've ruined my life.

17. smiles

smiles New Member

i'm bringing sexxxy back.....

18. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I think reiz is quite pretty. I cant recall her ever saying anything that would make me think she was dumb, must be a chick thing.......

19. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

I bet you danced around that handbag all night, you fucking tease.

20. smiles

smiles New Member

heh those are my pants..... love this pic.... I look like a transexual hunchback... I think someone was yacking in the washroom