porkgravy

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by sparky69, Feb 25, 2002.

1. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

yo go here bc i am sick of goin there and seeing that no one has been on the forums since i was the last time and it pisses me off so go there and get a name on it. it is the same thing as fugly pretty much

2. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

no it isnt the same thing as fugly. not even close. some of the same people there perhaps...

3. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

i meant the lay out and stuff. it is basically the same thing except that the colors are different and you can edit shit on PG.

4. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

it will never ever ever be as fucking cool or kick ass as FUgly, even though i post shit there myself. Skeeter doesnt like it when we fight over there, plus he wont send me any pictures of himself. pussy.

5. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

who cares if skeeter doesnt like it if we fight. he can kiss my ass.

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    it will never ever ever be as fucking cool or kick ass as FUgly, even though i post shit there myself.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hun (From the pages of PG):
    [QB]Dear Skeet, The reason why I liked PG so much was to get the fuck away from retards in the "other" forum I like to post in and read.[/QB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn... pick one...

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky Bombastic:
    yo go here bc i am sick of goin there and seeing that no one has been on the forums since i was the last time and it pisses me off so go there and get a name on it. it is the same thing as fugly pretty much<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

goodbye... good riddance... go away you dumb bitch...

8. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Originally posted by rattila the hun (From the pages of PG):
    [QB]Dear Skeet, The reason why I liked PG so much was to get the fuck away from retards in the "other" forum I like to post in and read.[/QB]

Traitor!!!!

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member