POLL!!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Jan 7, 2002.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Whats the filthiest thing you have ever heard Bill Cosby say?

for me, if you listen real close in the DVD of Ghost Dad, I swear you can hear him mutter "You cockgobbling, cum burping, blood farting, son of a two dollar crack whore" I know cheese has this DVD. maybe he noticed it...

2. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

In the 80's, on the set of the Cosby Show, one of the set designers heard him mumble while walking back into the dressing room:

"Why the fuck are there nothing but these non-acting, freeloading, riding-on-my-respectable-reputation niggers on my show? I am going to fire that black-banana-smoking, yard-ape-loving scriptwriter!!!"

And years later, the show COSBY emerged....

3. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

YEAH! I noticed dat shit! He also says sumthin bout a taking a dump on his daughter's head an shit. I wonder if she ate dat shit aftawards...

4. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

And seven months later, only three of us participated in this enlightening poll??? Come on you lazy bastards. I know you must have at least heard a fleeting obscenity from Cosby's mouth...

5. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Not so much Cosby, but his dyslexic half-wit son was heard to mumble, 'fuckin wise-ass limey snaggle toothed crack addled mofos' ain't fit shovel ma sheeeet'.

Allegedly.

6. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

p.s. Welcome back Cheeze! (not that you really went away surely?)

7. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    And seven months later, only three of us participated in this enlightening poll??? Come on you lazy bastards. I know you must have at least heard a fleeting obscenity from Cosby's mouth...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

us limeys dont get cosby anymore cos we had the brains to cancell his sorry ass.

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya G Grace:
    p.s. Welcome back Cheeze! (not that you really went away surely?)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Check the post dates.
    [excuse to show off new gif]You can,however,find Cheeze here[/excuse to show off new gif]

...or in fugly members forum.

[ August 21, 2002: Message edited by: Nursey ]