"Please Try Again"

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nauseous, Mar 28, 2002.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I never win anything!!

Has anyone ever won anything by looking under the cap, behind the label, ect.?

2. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

usually i get $.50 off the next purchase, but dont get anything for free. when MacDonalds started the monopoly game years ago i used to win french fries and cokes. other than that, i never win shit.

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

The first thing I ever 'won' was from a radio station as a kid... it was a brand-spanking-new tape of DuranDuran's "Big Thing"... I had no idea who they were, but they were giving something away, so I thought, "why the hell not?"

The only other winnings I can think of are a 19" Philips/Magnavox TV/VCR combo, and a pair of Korn tickets with a $50 gift certificate to Best Buy when they opened a new store...

4. Matthew

Matthew New Member

I won this computer I am writing to you on, on a radio station here in houston. http://thebuzz.com/main.html
    A p3 700mhz, it came with shitty onboard everything and only 64mb of ram. It has been upgraded to a decent v3 3000 video card, and 360mb of ram. Its still a pos, but hey it was free.

5. Matthew

Matthew New Member

390mb ram

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

a 700p3 w/390meg of ram is a piece of shit?!...

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    a 700p3 w/390meg of ram is a piece of shit?!...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes it is