Pissing people off

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by slab-o-spam, Jun 2, 2002.

1. slab-o-spam

slab-o-spam New Member

I have a complaintto make
    People not understanding how far i go in the 'name' of pissing people off...

Some people just arent apreciative..ya know what i mean?

2. kitana

kitana New Member

nope, explain it plz

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Your continued existence is reason enough to be pissed off.

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    Your continued existence is reason enough to be pissed off.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

whut? mine?

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

No, the topic starter... but now that I think about it.....

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    No, the topic starter... but now that I think about it.....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

stfu

7. slab-o-spam

slab-o-spam New Member

see that what im talking about

8. trubbsco

trubbsco New Member

Slab, I think you do a good job, everyone needs to be put in there place... multiple times. You do a damned good job at this, my hats off to ya, hell il even jerk it once and think of you.

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jerusalem Killer:
    Slab, I think you do a good job, everyone needs to be put in there place... multiple times. You do a damned good job at this, my hats off to ya, hell il even jerk it once and think of you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Slab Has An Admirer