pipes...

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by Dwaine Scum, May 10, 2002.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    Fuckin' "politically correct" paraphernalia... What's next?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well technically my man, when you call it "Paraphernalia" you are implying intent, which makes it illegal. You would be amazed at the dumb shits tha twould come into the shop wanting siome Paraphernalia, and how angry they get when I won't sell to them.

2. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    Pipes and waterpipes... Man it does kinda suck ... Graphix is out of bussiness... been that way right beflre christmas... so if you have a Grpahix pipe, It's a collectors item, along with a "chills" pipe... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No shit?Graphix went out of business?I thought they were the number one bong maker in the country.

A friend of mine has a four foot graphix bong,I'm gonna tell him to clean it and sell that shit on E-bay..

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    well technically my man, when you call it "Paraphernalia" you are implying intent, which makes it illegal. You would be amazed at the dumb shits tha twould come into the shop wanting siome Paraphernalia, and how angry they get when I won't sell to them.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My apologies... can't you 'correct them' and tell them that it's merely a water pipe and not paraphernalia? Then sell to them? Or is that a trick that the undercover cocks... err, cops use?

Fuck - it's not like you can control what people do with your art... It's like pressing charges against a brass fitting company for making stuff that could be used for illegal means...

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

You gotta post pics of those signs...

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GA-motherfucking-S:

No shit?Graphix went out of business?I thought they were the number one bong maker in the country.

A friend of mine has a four foot graphix bong,I'm gonna tell him to clean it and sell that shit on E-bay..
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

the company "graphhix" was five brothers that made pipes. THere are five different jesters, five differenmt logos. the best one (FisheaD USA)closed down at christmas. Three otheres closed before that, and the last one (tricor USA) is still open, but they really suck... they make the shittiest pipes

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    My apologies... can't you 'correct them' and tell them that it's merely a water pipe and not paraphernalia? Then sell to them? Or is that a trick that the undercover cocks... err, cops use?

Fuck - it's not like you can control what people do with your art... It's like pressing charges against a brass fitting company for making stuff that could be used for illegal means...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well it's kinda the clerks discretion. Me personally, I have too much at stake, and I have signs ALL over the store telling you not to be a stupid ass. So if you fuck up, its your own tough shit

7. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

well it's kinda the clerks discretion. Me personally, I have too much at stake, and I have signs ALL over the store telling you not to be a stupid ass. So if you fuck up, its your own tough shit<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree. While in college, I used to work in a store that for the entire area, was the only store that carried Graffix products. And, we had fuckheads trying to push it with us all of the time. Half of them were probably just dumb-asses trying to get on our nerves, but we never took any chances.

It is better to be overtly cautious and risk losing a customer, than to be overtly relaxed and risk losing your entire business.

8. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Fuckin' "politically correct" paraphernalia... What's next?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hopefully some non-PC POT!

And yeah, the head shops in my area have to do the same thing. Any mention of illegal activities get's you tossed out on your ear.

9. Annika

Annika New Member

*is shocked*
    You made those? They're beautiful. Seriously. They look like a quality product. My cousin makes pipes, but there is no way in hell they look anything like that. Mind you, he is a complete idiot. He probably charges more too.

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Um... yeah. You must've really been digging to find a post almost a year and a half old, too...

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Last years ****oween pipe:

what do I want to make this year?

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

Ill send you and pimp a few too<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

16 months and 7 days later... still waiting

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I know, I know, Im a sorry fucktard...

14. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    16 months and 7 days later... still waiting <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL! No kiddin, get on the ball IMC.