Piercing Record IMC

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cheezedawg, Nov 30, 2002.

1. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Ok. I've got a load going to Florida. I'm going to be arriving at exit 97 around 7:30 tomorrow morning. I need to get a phone number from you so I can get someone to pick my lame ass up from JRs. Or give me a call on my cell. I'll be awake all night. Later!

2. NiCo

NiCo New Member

Tweeker

3. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

Can I call you too?

4. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

I think I'll be there tomorrow too. I'm leaving MD at about 5:30 or 6:00 AM so i'll be there at about 10:30 or 11. John, if you need a ride, give me a call. If you don't have my number, Dwaine will give it to you.

Personally, I think he's going to die and I want to see it and get pictures.

-MF

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

hey martin, when i break the record, Im gonna take your male virginity in the bathroom...

Call the tattoo studio, or the rock n roll outlet (fat mikes (919)938-1988 ) (r-n-r outlet (919)965-0706

6. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Friends, I regret not making it down there, but every goddamned trip was booked. I was there in "spirit" though. (Ask Dwaine for an explanation on that one)

7. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

You guys both suck. I just got back. Pictures and videos tomorrow but for now, beer and Sopranos.

-MF

8. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Did Dwaine share any of the package? (I told him to hoard it for himself)

9. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

So,did no one get pics of the record breakers celbratory popping of the Felcher cherry afterwards?

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I am so fuking week today, and Im coughing up blood

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

You got your lung pierced!?!!WAY TO GOOOO DUUUUDE!!

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Now all you need to do is hop on one of those magnetic monorail tracks and go for the world speed record...

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

fuck!!! the local morning radio show just called and woke me up... anyways, it was an interesting interview... I think i may have my passport issue cleared up, if so, pimp and nursey will have a vistor in a few months... A vistor who currently holds the worl record for most consecuticve body piercings in one setting....

14. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

OH FUCK!

15. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

16. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Fuck my job this time. I need to make up for the last two travelling fallouts.

17. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I sat at JRs waiting for a phone call half the night. Or a phone number to call. The other number I had is disconnected. Currently, I'm in Jacksonville FL trying to calm down from the shitty day I had yesterday. I still haven't found a load out of town. This sux.

Good to hear Dwaine is Alive (barely). Things only get better.

18. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    hey martin, when i break the record, Im gonna take your male virginity in the bathroom...

Call the tattoo studio, or the rock n roll outlet (fat mikes (919)938-1988 ) (r-n-r outlet (919)965-0706
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was at JRs by the time you posted this bro.

19. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    I sat at JRs waiting for a phone call half the night. Or a phone number to call. The other number I had is disconnected. Currently, I'm in Jacksonville FL trying to calm down from the shitty day I had yesterday. I still haven't found a load out of town. This sux.

Good to hear Dwaine is Alive (barely). Things only get better.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It happens to the best of us, brother. (My plans got fucked yet again...)

20. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    A vistor who currently holds the worl record for most consecuticve body piercings in one setting....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Holy shit man, what did you get done?