PICS OF WHAT UT DID TO MR.DGAF

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Darkgroovey, Jan 14, 2003.

1. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

I GUESS HE HAD IT COMMING. IT WAS JUST A MATTER OF TIME.

2. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

Well I guess he did have it comming.

3. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

Yup, I had it coming. Just like I had her cumming.

4. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr. Don't Give A Fuck:
    Yup, I had it coming. Just like I had her cumming.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

When did you have me cumming Mr Dipshit. Imagination is a terrible thing in the wrong hands.

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    When did you have me cumming Mr Dipshit. Imagination is a terrible thing in the wrong hands.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

only in yer STD-infekted hands, UT

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KESUS:
    only in yer STD-infekted hands, UT<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

t4ouche... proud words coming from a person who lost there virginty to an airport security guard, they don't even know the name of .. lol.. you're such a filthy slut beans on crack

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    t4ouche... proud words coming from a person who lost there virginty to an airport security guard, they don't even know the name of .. lol.. you're such a filthy slut beans on crack<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

we used protekshun

8. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KESUS:
    we used protekshun<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what? he had the good manners to lock the broom handle cupboard did he?

9. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:
    what? he had the good manners to lock the broom handle cupboard did he?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

10. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:
    what? he had the good manners to lock the broom handle cupboard did he?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yea that n a kondom