phear my 1337 PH1R3W0RK5 SKILL5!!!!1

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by 1337, Jul 1, 2002.

1. 1337

1337 New Member

Its Canada day today, so i treked in the heat to the local corner store and picked up some fireworks
    so tonight at 11pm (after 'Rasslin') Im gonna blow up stuff and shoot off Colored Flare like cheap fireworks!!!!
    GO CANADA!!

2. kitana

kitana New Member

u can pick up firworks at a 7-11???
    cant do that here

3. 1337

1337 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Experiments Kit:
    cant do that here
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no its some small chinese place called "South Millway Gift and somethign shop"
    that was just an example

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

dey no haff website!!... yoo make vem website.. they haff daughter.. she ruff yew rong time.. website.. good

5. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

hahaha 1337 lives in Erin mills Mississauga

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Experiments Kit:
    cant do that here
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This year I saw fireworks at Wal-Mart and Costco... Odd, because if you buy them from a stand outside of town and bring them into town, it's illegal. Go fig.

7. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

**Brock Lesnar comes out**
    **Calls upon anyone**
    **Ric Flair's 100 year old ass comes out**
    **Brock throws him 50ft in the air**
    **Does it again**
    **F5!!!!!**

THE NEXT BIG THING!!!!!!!!

8. 1337

1337 New Member

Man that ladder match was one of the, if not THE WORSE one ive ever seen.

BROCK OWNS!!

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    you can only buy fireworks in the uk for the novemeber month our goverment sucks we should be able to blow each other up 12 months of the year<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

n i thought the Texas rules were strict on fireworks

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I have 4 hand grenades I've been hording for a while, and there is a severe terroist threat in the USA... why not have a 4th with a fucking BANG!!!!

11. brookie

brookie New Member

Hey 1337. Do you have any other words in your vocabulary other than OWNZ, OWN, PHEAR MY SKILLZ, or OWNED? Thats all we hear out of your mouth. You sound like some punk middle school kid who just heard his first catch phrase. I don't ever remember using a slang word so much in my entire life. For fuck sake learn something new!

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Damn... and I thought a 12-ga shut up the kids in the neighborhood with black cats...

13. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DIEMUTHAFUCKADIE!!!:
    I have 4 hand grenades I've been hording for a while, and there is a severe terroist threat in the USA... why not have a 4th with a fucking BANG!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFL! be sure u wear yer fugly shirt, just in case yer caught...although i doubt u would get caught

14. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

you can only buy fireworks in the uk for the novemeber month our goverment sucks we should be able to blow each other up 12 months of the year

15. Guest

Guest Guest

DANZ POOPS ON CANADIA FLAG