PH33R |V|Y 133T H4X0R!N6 5K1LLZ!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Smokey McPot, Dec 20, 2002.

1. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

8#==========D~~~~~

2. kitana

kitana New Member

(_*_)

3. djdev

djdev New Member

this is lil devil naked
    -<8--<

4. chester grape

chester grape New Member

Fucking typical. Dirty Pervert was onto something there; something new, something beautiful in its essential meaninglessness (see JMMTR311).

And you fucksticks have to go ruin it with your stupid "emoticons" of puerile toilet humour.

Fucking fucks.

iohu3w932ewuihf*(&SWRT*&WEYR&WEYWIFBDV99UFIUSDHFUSDSDQWE890YUQP*()&W98&(&^#*&R^(*#

I hear ya, Perv.

5. djdev

djdev New Member

supprise! this is lil devil with clothes on
    -<--<

hmmm?

6. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by devdev:
    supprise! this is lil devil with clothes on
    -<--<

hmmm?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i think i must have missed the logic in that one there....But the first one was a wicked representation btw...You got my booby size just right!!!

7. djdev

djdev New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lil_devil:
    i think i must have missed the logic in that one there....But the first one was a wicked representation btw...You got my booby size just right!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

um... this doesn't realy work as in insult if your a girl.

the first post shows you as having tits.
    i posted the 2nd picture to make sure others think your actually a guy. I have a very werid sense of logic.

8. chester grape

chester grape New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    If you have to create new identities to log on as in order to get your compliments, dev(dev), then your life is even more unfulfilling than I'd already suspected.

Oh, and same to you, "Slave boy".

9. Sanjay Kapoor

Sanjay Kapoor New Member

Oh Mr devdev, you crack me up! Dont worry about it, they just aren't understanding your uniqueness and wacky humour.

10. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by devdev:
    um... this doesn't realy work as in insult if your a girl.

the first post shows you as having tits.
    i posted the 2nd picture to make sure others think your actually a guy. I have a very werid sense of logic.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well ike i said the first one was still a good likeness..

11. djdev

djdev New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chester grape:
    If you have to create new identities to log on as in order to get your compliments, dev(dev), then your life is even more unfulfilling than I'd already suspected.

Oh, and same to you, "Slave boy".
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I havent created new identities you Cum Guzzle'n Pathetic excuse for a black DOG.

I merely changed my display name. I felt I was a little short since everyones got long names.