peep shows??? whats the go there.....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by thumpingthighs, Jan 2, 2001.

1. thumpingthighs

thumpingthighs New Member

women, playing around while old coots or imc jerks off behind a small window right??? that's shitty, hey imc, does the person before you leave the seat all sticky??

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

well the good thing about the peep shows is I ussually hook up with your mom... And for 2 bucks you cant beat the blowjobs

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

P.S. im a mod and I can post your IP now fuck stick 203.41.205.98 *MMMWWWWUUUUHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!*

4. thumpingthighs

nice try...but canberra is miles from where me is.
    Might pay to be nicer and me mights tell ya where me is...

5. Anti-Thesis

Anti-Thesis New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thumpingthighs:
    nice try...but canberra is miles from where me is.
    Might pay to be nicer and me mights tell ya where me is...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Me don't care....
    Whoremongerer...

6. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

ahhhhhh i c u've made it to the fotums thumper...be carefull playing in here with the big boys

------------------
    Live Fast Die Young Leave a Goodlookin' Corpse

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

yeah isnt he like 12 years old or something?

8. thumpingthighs

playing with the big boys hay??? i bet i'm taller than all of you put together...you ppl think ure cool because you "MODERATE" ooohhhh scary.......

9. thumpingthighs

to be truthfull, i reckon some of the stuff imc comes out with is pretty funny, but some times he can go a little over board....and pimp...I left coz i wents for a ride, rather than sitting on my ass all day listening to you make threats....I left and got some exercise (you ever heard of that word??)

10. thumpingthighs

hey pimp...do you get off tying kangaroos down??? what do you use ropes??? chains??? i'd like to know coz kanga's are only in aus....and i'll give it a try and tell ya how it went...

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Damnit!! we got to get this Net nanny to work!!! Im tired of 14 , 15, 16 year old jerk-offs judgeing me!!! thumping thighs is mad because I ass-rarped his little sister with a carrot... then made the little whore eat the shitty bloody carrot at gunpoint. I mean some people hold a grudge forever... And they dont understand my art.

12. thumpingthighs

pimp...what can be the best average speed you can get on a MTB?? 22 kms/h (don't know that in mp/h..sorry) ohhhh 22's quick...NOT, but on a roadie, its constant riding, no slacking off downhills, just constant fitness is required, and they average much higher than MTB's...And imc, clever, but no cigar...why do you hate me being here??? is it coz i'm a threat to your mod status?? or what???

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

now thats just wrong....

14. Fecal Leaker

Fecal Leaker New Member

snatches that bleed after an exam give me a huge fucking boner.

------------------
    I shit snacks

15. thumpingthighs

how often do peep show rooms get cleaned??? they would have to stink after a while...heheheha

16. thumpingthighs

what about days off for the performers...if the got sick, they couldn't take a day off for cooties...coz that's what the audience wants to see...

17. thumpingthighs

spelling is up shit creek....meant to be if they get sick....not, if the get sick....

18. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

your not funny, your just annoying... but what else is a 12 year old going to talk about... maybe we should start a "Lets get T Thighs laid campaign" anyways heres his current Ip address 203.41.205.98

19. imported_dirty_sanchez

imported_dirty_sanchez New Member

I once wanted to be a peep show jizz-mopper. Until I actually saw one of the rooms. I almost drank bleach for that one.

20. Anti-Thesis

Anti-Thesis New Member

Just popped in to say that amateur gynocology is a pasttime of mine...