Past Posts

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by unlimited-time, Dec 10, 2003.

1. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Been reading through some old posts, some are fucking funny especially any involving wank and nursey arguing.
    It used to be so much fun on here.

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

bitch, bitch, bitch... so... what's your point?

3. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Erm...right in the vein of past post being gloriously ludicrous, let's get the ball rolling with another pointless thread.

150 posts anyone?

© Cheeze

4. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    Been reading through some old posts, some are fucking funny especially any involving wank and nursey arguing.
    It used to be so much fun on here.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I pick up what you're putting down and I agree.

6. Cough Syrup

Cough Syrup New Member

Maybe you can bitch it better

7. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

i remember back in the early days *vision clouded by nostalga* everyone hated everyone, there was no them and us just you and your unbridled hate unleashed on every fucker you happened across! anyone arsed to search and bring up somke links to the afore mentiontioned "good times"? *wanders down memory lane to that time when UT's sis was on webcam many years ago when i was livin in the staines massive* theres just too much love and not enuff hate

8. Cough Syrup

Cough Syrup New Member

Shut up, asshole!!! Fucking bastard!!!!!!!

(How was that buddy?)

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Reminiscing the "old days," CS?

10. Cough Syrup

Cough Syrup New Member

I'm just trying to help

11. Chlamydia

Chlamydia New Member

Doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of the thread, moronboy?

12. Cough Syrup

Cough Syrup New Member

That's the spirit! Way to pitch in buddy!

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cough Syrup:
    I'm just trying to help<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's not only appreciated here, but encouraged and welcome...

14. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

AAAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

15. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Psycho Bob:
    i remember back in the early days *vision clouded by nostalga* everyone hated everyone, there was no them and us just you and your unbridled hate unleashed on every fucker you happened across! anyone arsed to search and bring up somke links to the afore mentiontioned "good times"? *wanders down memory lane to that time when UT's sis was on webcam many years ago when i was livin in the staines massive* theres just too much love and not enuff hate<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ill second that everyone fucking hated me when i was on here,i think your all bastards.

16. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

If it helps Tom I can build up a head of bile and spew some venom your way...hold on a sec...

Right.

FUCK OFF BACK TO YER PRISON CELL YOU KIDDY FIDDLING MUTHAHUMPA, I HATE YOU YER CUNT!!! DIE DIE DIE etc ad infinitum.

How's that? I'll post the invoice direct to you.

17. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

eeeee you can always count on dubya to make you feel like a right cunt and that youd never bothered,cheers dub me old bean have you managed to keep off the sex offenders register???

18. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    have you managed to keep off the sex offenders register???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

he greases the older palms with silver and the younger with "Sex Wee™"

19. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

surprisingly enoough there are quite a few sex offenders near my school. each one has a sign that says "no one under 18 allow in this residence alone". funny thing is alot of the signs are covered by trees and bushes. the school by the way, is only a couple hundred yards away. ironic aint it?

20. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dr.Roboto:
    ... the school by the way, is only a couple hundred yards away. ironic aint it?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, that's called well planning.