PAIN!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by sparky69, Sep 29, 2001.

1. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

i bet there is no other pain anything like a circumcision. that has gotta hurt! i think about stuff like this all of the time. write your fucked up thoughts down on this thing so that we can know just how sick your mind really is.

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

there was a time that, if anyone asked me the worst pain imaginable, like a shot i'd have answered, "Nursey inserting a warm aluminium enema tube without lubricant"..

that was before i read a transcript of one deluded fool did with his own balls in some damned self-mutilation/eunuch thing..

first he rigged up some pulley contraption with a bucket at one end, and some gears set up with thin gauge bicycle chain, and thick gauge motorcycle chain attached to the gears...

now what he did was this.. he wrapped the thick chain round his balls, and the thin chain under his dick above his balls.. right around the top of the scrotal sac...

then he set a hose trickling into the bucket.. sat back... and waited.. as the bucket filled up it got heavier and pulled on the pulley system.. which in turn rotated the gears.. which in turn tightened the chains around his nuts... eventually, the big chain crushed his jewels and the thin chain lopped off the excess flesh.. like a tourniquet

3. Free Bird

Free Bird New Member

oooowwww sounds painfull!!

4. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

OK YOU MALE PUSSIES.

what about giving birth huh? yeah, didn't think of that did ya? no, too wrapped up in your little male lives...
    well try and get a cantelope melon up your arse thats about the same ratio... but youll have to get it out again... mind you most of you are poofs anyway so it should'nt be too bad

5. Free Bird

Free Bird New Member

Well yes childbirth is painfull but ..... You 4get the pain near enough straight away!

6. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

HAVE YOU QUOTED SOME BAND AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR MESSEAGES?
    IS IT SOME ONE LIKE LINKEN PARK?
    The one with the pain being a rush...

7. Free Bird

Free Bird New Member

Yea it's a quote from a song but not linkin park!

8. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

yeah i know but what song... s'well fucking me off

9. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

ok first of all i want to give my title of dumbest mother fucker in the world from i dont wank to you free bird. that signature thing is from some eminem song. i dont listen to that shit so i dont know which one but i know it is one of them.

second eminem is a fuckin wigger and if you have been keeping up on my posts you will know that i hate wiggers worse than i hate niggers. they piss me off.

third child birth is probably very painful i wouldn't know because i am a male i just make em i dont deliver em.

forth i saw this thing on ripleys belive it or not where these three chinese dumb asses tied their nuts to a truck with 50 people on it and pulled it 30 feet. they said that they believed that they should striengthen every part of their body. now i must say that is probably a whole lot more painful than child birth.
    now i must go get stoned.

10. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

phew... thats a weight lifted off my shoulders... the dumbest mother fucker thing and the eminem thing...

but if you listen to eminem... you must be at most 13 years old... please dont tell me you have already gone through the pain of childbirth!?

Sparky anyone who admits to smoking weed on the net never actually does it... its all a front... apart from me... last time i got stoned was......... a week ago i think...

11. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

ok you now are again the againDUMBEST MOTHER FUCKER IN THE WORLD did you not read the damn thing it says that i dont listen to that shit because i hate wiggers. it pisses me off every time i think of how popular that NO-TALENT LOSER IS.
    also if you did not read the thing i am male and i wouldn't know how painful child birth is.
    go read some history and you will foind out how old i really am i think that i have said it about 4 times.
    lata you dumb fuck.

12. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

HEY HEY HEY... YOUR THE DUMB FUCK SPARKY BOY... I WAS TALKING TO THE BIRD WITH THE EMINEM SONG ON HER MESSAGE THINGS....DICK!

13. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

oh... sorry your title has been lifted again and you are normal in my book again. but that lynard skinard (which is actually a great band) kid is the dumb fuck again.

14. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

yo free bird are you a guy or a chick?

15. Free Bird

Free Bird New Member

Excuse me!! What music I listen too has nothing to do with you!

Just because I wrote that quote does not mean that I always listen to him!

I am not 13 and yes I have been through childbirth!

(bloodyhell if it worries you that much I will change it)

16. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

they know about child birth pain... must be a sick fucker if they are male

17. Free Bird

Free Bird New Member

I am Female and im not a kid!!

Free Bird is by LYNYARD SKYNARD..

and I actually agree a great band!

18. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally dissembled by Free Bird:
    Excuse me!! What music I listen too has nothing to do with you!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Yeah, if I were a Lynyrd Skynyrd fan, I'd be embarrassed to admit it, too.

19. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

fuckin' 'ell bird... i think you need a fuck or something... dont be such a pussy... dont change it coz someone else don't like it...

the amount of pussy's on this thing, whoa

20. Free Bird

Free Bird New Member

He was on about EMINEM not LYNYRD SKYNARD