Padre Island Pics

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kitana, Jan 20, 2002.

1. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ambitious Procrastinator:
    Does this mean you're not going to let her play with your Barbies anymore?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wouldn't everyone prefer a Klaus Barbie Doll instead?

2. D

D New Member

3. D

D New Member

Shut the fuck up and get your own fucking "insults"... how many fucking times

You can try and insult me when you know something about me, you might even be able to...erm "get to me" .Calling me a fat lesbo doesn't work when I have "thrown" my picture around" like I thought was hot or something" - when it is obvious that I am not fat and I when I do get decent dick as most know from the few times I have posted shit about my fiances and my sex life. HE happens to be male with an extremly nice large penis that I spend a lot of time with whilst visiting his digs...

Just for the hell of it I am gonna post that obese pic of my arse again hope it fits on the page

4. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    I was like...4 or 5 yrs old. Mom caught that one.
    that's my baby bro.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well then,back to Kitan's ass...IMC SHOULD be drooling over this one,but seeing that it's a 5 year old and all...but aww well,Kitana's still gotta nice bootie tang...

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Could this story have been inspired?

6. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Punk Whore Wank:

Just for the hell of it I am gonna post that obese pic of my arse again hope it fits on the page
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was obviously too fat that time Lets try again....

7. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Punk Whore Wank:
    Lets try again....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think the "_Secure" int he url might be stoping it. Try copying it to another server.

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

!!!GASP!!!
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    Here in Padre Island, alot of dead dolphins wash up on shore. I wanted to take dolphin bodies home with me, but they were too heavy and my brother wouldnt put them in his truck because they were stinky. i wanted to add a dolphin skeleton to my collection.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Martin:
    What's killing them? Why are dead dolphins washing up on the shore near you?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, boss, that latest dead dolphin had his entrails out, its stomach was torn open, so i am guessing a shark attack. It was too decayed to tell, but it still looked like a dolphin.

So the carcasses just wash up on shore...along with other stuff like human parts-it was in the news several months ago, some guy found an arm.
    Cool, huh? I would give anything to find a human arm or leg washed up on shore. It would be nice to add to my collection.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

SEE!!?!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>