Pabst Blue Ribbon and Percocets....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Feb 25, 2002.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

its whats for dinner ™

2. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    its whats for dinner ™<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...and breakfast, and lunch, and anything in between

3. HRH prince charles

HRH prince charles New Member

hey what are you yanks blabbering on about... i murder children violently i think you should change yer name to i bum children violently

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    ...and breakfast, and lunch, and anything in between<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so very very true...

Has anyone here ever had Toradol? I have found a mad grip of them and I know they are some kinda narcotic, but are they worth keeping or should I sell them?

5. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

...sell em. They can cause some nasty side effects if you take them for more than 5 days. (internal bleeding and other such nastiness.)

6. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    ...sell em. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...to dumb fuck canucks.

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I hate to say it, but hatered for canadians seems to be universal...

8. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    I hate to say it, but hatered for canadians seems to be universal...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Thats understandable considering your team was just destroyed by canucks.

9. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

Sorry let me rephrase that! Your country!Hey why dont you get you get your retarded president to label us an axis of evil? He could start using words like "misunderestimated" again.

10. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

I hate to say it, but hatered for canadians seems to be universal...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...I dunno, they make some decent beer, i.e.-Molson Canadian, LaBatt's Blue...

11. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

...I dunno, they make some decent beer, i.e.-Molson Canadian, LaBatt's Blue...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...and apparently they beat us in some trivial sporting event...ummm...lemme guess...hockey?

12. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

...and apparently they beat us in some trivial sporting event...ummm...lemme guess...hockey?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Ha Ha Ha!!!!! Trivial huh? Thats why it is the final olympic sport you tard! If the homo Americans had of won it would be the most important sport in the world! They however did not so it is trivial. I have an idea! go put some more santions on Iraq! That will make your retarded ass president feel better while he rubs ice on his vagina and cries himself to sleep.

13. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Battlesausage:
    Ha Ha Ha!!!!! Trivial huh? Thats why it is the final olympic sport you tard! If the homo Americans had of won it would be the most important sport in the world! They however did not so it is trivial. I have an idea! go put some more santions on Iraq! That will make your retarded ass president feel better while he rubs ice on his vagina and cries himself to sleep.[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...Wow...Canada won a gold in olympic hockey...for the first time in fifty fuckin' years...btw, as far as overall olympic medals go, U.S.A.-34 Canada-17
    ...and I'll be sure to run out and put those sanctions on Iraq A.S.A.P.
    ...and...oh yeah...I didn't vote for Bush (although ya gotta love bush, I know I do)
    ...so fuck off, sport!

14. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

So what was your favorite american gold that the U.S won in a sport anyway?

15. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

............................ Oh yeah! ummmmm no!

16. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

to tell ya the truth, I hate the olympics...it's all just a bunch of hype.

17. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

The olypics is only hype because you lost. Otherwise it would be very important.

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Battlesausage:
    The olypics is only hype because you lost. Otherwise it would be very important.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What a crock of shit. Really. The whole mess is a joke. I don't care about sports in general - I don't discriminate. What I hate even more is seeing dumbfuck Canucks dancing around in the streets because some retards managed to hide a looney in the ice and slap a can of snuff between two goalposts. What a triumph! Let's all celebrate now! Woohoo!

Stupid mother fuckers. Give me a fucking break. I didn't even know hockey was part of the olympics until a Canadian friend of mine had to email me as soon as the game was over and brag... I had no fucking idea what she was talking about, she automatically assumed I gave a fuck and was watching. She was wrong. The only thing I'd actually watch would be the bloopers - those are fun.

19. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

So what was your favorite american gold that the U.S won in a sport anyway?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I liked when us Americans took gold,silver AND bronze in the Men's halfpipe snowboarding competion. Which also happens to be one of the very few events that are actually entertaining to watch.

20. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Pabst sounds more like a procedure than a beer... Never had it before, but I knew this old fart that'd always buy two cases of it at a time...

I guess anything's good with Percocet.