Ozzy and his Quad Bike

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Tojo Burbage, Dec 11, 2003.

1. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Jesus, he's such a cunt.

2. stymie

stymie New Member

Aint he just. Apparently the so called *accident* has been captured on film for a future episode of the Ozboreds. yawn I can't wait. Maybe I should keep watching the show just in case that fat ugly fucking thing that poses as his daughter spontaneously combusts or something.

3. Hatchetdragn

Hatchetdragn New Member

4. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

wiorkxddsd

5. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Well, well, well....

I'm a little surprised here...I'd have thought most of the Brits on here would be wishing him a speedy recovery. Guess you all consider him some sort of sell-out.

6. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

No just a shaking, pill-hound ex-rocker with limited appeal...

7. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

What do you mean, "EX"?!?!?!
    Have you seen him perform lately? He may look like hell(and have the shakes), but he can still ROCK!

8. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

His appeal is confined to prepubescent fuckwits or socially retarded adults.

Take it you're a 'fan'?

9. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stymie:
    ...Maybe I should keep watching the show just in case that fat ugly fucking thing that poses as his daughter spontaneously combusts or something.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mind you, with those cheecks she go for a day or two before she has to swallow...

10. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:

Take it you're a 'fan'?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL! Socially retarded......that's funny!
    How long did you have people researching that concept before you typed it?
    And yeah, I'm a fan...since the '70s...the whole Black Sabbath thing, you know. Pip, pip, cheereo Old chap.

Oh, and tell me this, are you mad that he pissed on the Alamo, and not the crown jewels?

11. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:
    Mind you, with those cheecks she go for a day or two before she has to swallow...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

still doesnt take away the fact shes a ugly bitch. and his son looks like a inbred retard. not that ozzy is a bad rocker but he screwed up when his wife concived them.

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kaptain Skitzo:
    he pissed on the Alamo<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heh heh heh... And wore a green dress, to boot... Hell, I probably spent the night in the same drunk tank as Ozzy...

(And for the record, I managed to get my 'cuffs' in front of me, and pissed through the bars into the main hall where the cops had to walk through...)

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I laughed when I heard that. I'm so fucking sure... I started to watch his X-mas special until I saw who all was "guest starring"... Britney Spears, Jessica Simpson and Nick whatshisfuckingname? Legaye?

14. Matthew

Matthew New Member

ok im a little worried, a couple days ago i was sitting in the living room with my son, he made up some game where he would knock the remote off the coffee table and i would catch it, it was hilarious to him. while in the midst of playing the osbournes came on and ozzy was playing with some santa clause dolls and other various christmas dolls. My son immedietly stopped and stared at the burnout now known as ozzy. Aparently he was speaking a language my son could understand, cause i couldnt understand shit he was saying. So now aparently my son likes that show, god this sucks.

15. Cough Syrup

Cough Syrup New Member

The gods are punishing you.

Repent.

16. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Take it you're a 'fan'?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey dubya me old bean guess who else is a fan ive had my tickets for 9 months heheheh who would have thought that old tommy would be a cunt too huh,but please dont tar me with the same brush as this kaptain skitzo bloke just cos im an ozzy fan like him dont mean im a total bellend like him.