owned

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by tommy710, Jun 17, 2002.

1. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

i would just like to announce me taking over leadership of this forum.
    Due to cheesdawg cracking after only a month of me being here.i would now like to declare cheesdawg as owned and my biatch.
    i would like to add that i think cheeadwg is a fucking disgrace to this forum giving up so quicky and running with the pathetic excuse of 'this place is bad no one says anything nice anymore,what a terrible world we live in blah blah blah blah'bullshit.
    I here by declare myself as god of fugly and instuct you all to address me as 'your highness'.
    i thankyou all for your time and would please ask martin to contact me so i can give him my bank details as i think i deserve my share of the proceeds that fugly make you sad bunch of wankers.

2. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

Tommy is really special.

3. necropaedophile

necropaedophile New Member

what a prick!

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dog Breath:
    Tommy is really special.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes he is. he is getting a raise now.

5. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    i would just like to announce me taking over leadership of this forum.
    I here by declare myself as god of fugly and instuct you all to address me as 'your highness'.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awww, that's so cute!

6. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

thankyou everyone thankyou,but i couldnt have done it without my mum,come on mum put that dildo down and take a bow.

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    thankyou everyone thankyou,but i couldnt have done it without my mum,come on mum put that dildo down and take a bow.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

eh?

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

special, like downs syndrome "speshul"...

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    special, like downs syndrome "speshul"...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yep, for some reason, there are very few ppl that like my speshul lil bitch. not many ppl like to fuck tards

10. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

imc does as its the only kind of women he can get his hands on.

11. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Right, that's it. I am now officially in Tommy's gang.

* Cos' he's the leader, he's the leader, the leader of the pack oh yeah... come on, come on, come on, come on...etc

* © Some pervy bewigged fucker living in the Phillipines.

12. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

Since Tommy is the leader, what shall we do today Tommy?

Perhaps swap semen recipies?

13. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

well dubya and dogbreath to prove your allegiance to me if you guys have wifes or girlfreinds(which i very much doubt)you should send em over so i can fuck every orifice on there body,plus we all gotta gang up on old saddlebags(dawn,wank me) to see if we can make her cry.
    Im sorry we cant molest any children like you wanted to dubya but we already got one nonce on here with necro and i dont like treadin on peoples toes,plus i gotta kid and i dont want the sick fuck snatching him from my backgarden.

14. kitana

kitana New Member

...plus i gotta kid and i dont want the sick fuck snatching him from my backgarden.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

show us yer kid

15. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

fuck off kitana you peado your worse than them.

16. kitana

kitana New Member

fuck off kitana you peado your worse than them.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, i am just kurious to see what he looks like esp since u wont even post pics of yerself

17. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

fuck me kitana YOUVE HAD A PIC OF ME,jesus your hard work if you didnt have such a fantastic pair of tits id have put you on ignore weeks agao,i'll dig another one out for you and mail it you bitch,and im still waitoing for a pic of you and your dog going at it come on pull your finger out kitana your public needs you.

18. kitana

kitana New Member

damn, tommy...i dont even know if i should post shit against u r track yer ass down offline

19. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

do both babes and when you find me rape me violently i deserve it ive been a very naughty boy.