oweee!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by I HATE NAGGERS, Jan 6, 2001.

1. I HATE NAGGERS

I HATE NAGGERS New Member

i cut the end of my finger off today on a table saw. I HATE THAT!
    I have to change the dressing in 2 days and i will post a pic.

2. I HATE NAGGERS

it's pretty good. of couse if I had had any sense or presence of mind I would have taken a pic immediately after the incident while the bone still showed...
    but I was too busy waving it around saying
    MOTHERFUCKERMOTHERFUCKERMOTHERFUCKERMOTHERFUCKERMOTHERFUCKERMOTHERFUCKERMOTHERFUCKERMOTHERFUCKER to the delight of my dogs.

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I knew looseing the nut on that table saw yesterday would have wacky repercussions..

4. imported_dirty_sanchez

imported_dirty_sanchez New Member

i saw a guy cut his finger off w/ a cleaver at work once. It was pretty fucking cool.

5. I HATE NAGGERS

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    I knew looseing the nut on that table saw yesterday would have wacky repercussions..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you know, you were the first person i suspected, but then I realized that you wouldn't know a nut from a bolt...

On a better note, I took a bunch of pain killers along with a 12 pack and got royally fucked up last night, and I think I screwed the hell ouot of the ol lady. Then again, she is in a good mood this morning so perhaps I didn't...

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Ive seen you in the shop... you are OSHA's fucking wet nightmare

7. I HATE NAGGERS

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    Ive seen you in the shop... you are OSHA's fucking wet nightmare<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fuck you dicksmoker, and fuck osha too..call them assholios up and tell them to stop by..i got a pond they can fall into..
    [typing with 1 hand while on prcs and crown royal and beer]

8. I HATE NAGGERS

bu my dogs have not tits. I have to see tits to shoot...

9. 404

404 New Member

I hate niggers seems to be a tit man, maybe dogs where the right pet to choose, you shoudl have got one of thos big female chimps with the big tits, man

10. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

do said chimps really go?

------------------
    Live Fast Die Young Leave a Good lookin' Corpse

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Chimps got those Leathery gorrilla/nigger nipples

12. Baby Girl

Baby Girl New Member

I think i have this figured. You are all gay. That is why you don't want Baby Girl in on your topic.Can't handle a girl can you.

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

no its not that, we just hate arogant cunts from alberta canada that think they know everything . Remember, cable modems have static IP addresses 24.69.228.60

14. I HATE NAGGERS

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Baby Girl:
    I think i have this figured. You are all gay. That is why you don't want Baby Girl in on your topic.Can't handle a girl can you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

FUCK YOU you canuck whore. Christ you Canadiens are worse than niggers. Allez au diable!

15. Anti-Thesis

Anti-Thesis New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Baby Girl:
    I think i have this figured. You are all gay. That is why you don't want Baby Girl in on your topic.Can't handle a girl can you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I could handle you fine girl, I bet by sunrise, I'd have to beat the rigor mortis out of you after a rough night with me....

16. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

what do you expect from a group of people that wish they were french? Only thing I could think tha twas worse than tha twas wishing you were scotish

------------------
    Im Chocked full of Iconoclast

17. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

Where is the picture? Asslord.