OW MY EYE!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by I HATE NAGGERS, Jul 6, 2001.

1. I HATE NAGGERS

I HATE NAGGERS New Member

Marvin, WHY is Kitana's pic up on the FUGLY home page? Please make that shit go away!

2. kitana

kitana New Member

what??? i didnt see it!!! Damn...

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

its a PHP code on the front page, it takes an image form fugly or not and displays it at random, so it changes everytime

4. kitana

kitana New Member

i still dont see it!

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

oh and you won't! you see, fugly PHP scripts have an "ANTI-FUCKING RETARDED IDOIT" failsafe device. When someone of low inttelagence shows up, they just see the front page, if they are REALLY fucking stupid, they see a "we are closed" message on the front page.

You fucking moron.. I swear I know a sack of hammers thats smarter than you...

6. kitana

kitana New Member

A sack of hammers doesnt know
    how to castrate,
    Avogadro's number,
    Geometry,
    Algebra,
    English...

just shut up

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

neither do you..

8. kitana

kitana New Member

Yes i do! i know them all. i was even tutoring students for math, fuckernut!

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Celexa:

humm that must make me a retard.. all i see is little red x's .. all over the place.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Either that, or past due for a vision checkup...

10. Celexa

Celexa New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by American Sociopath:
    oh and you won't! you see, fugly PHP scripts have an "ANTI-FUCKING RETARDED IDOIT" failsafe device. When someone of low inttelagence shows up, they just see the front page, if they are REALLY fucking stupid, they see a "we are closed" message on the front page.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

humm that must make me a retard.. all i see is little red x's .. all over the place.