osama rules

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by stefan, Oct 8, 2002.

1. stefan

stefan New Member

america sucks...you're all stupid, what are the 3 largest countries by area in the world, in order? if an american answers that i'll change my mind

2. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

China, New Jersey, and your mom's fat hairy ass....now shut the fuck up.

3. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Samoa, Cook Islands and Boffin Island.

4. Mambo

Mambo New Member

5. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Just the one, trying to keep my moniker 'fresh'...

6. exile_the_dark

exile_the_dark New Member

im with that this land does suck othogh i dont want to work the rice fealds a china.....buhda wouldnt be to bad....any way i dont really care what hapen to the damn building i just want them to STOP WAVING THAT STUPID GOD DAMN FLAG IN MY FACE

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

8. 3HM

3HM New Member

HAHAHAHA.come come now.i hate the welsh as much as the next person.but lets all club together and slag off the germans or french.the ones who really deserve it......although the welsh are pretty shit!!!

9. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    spanky<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

good call

10. Toronto_Represent

Toronto_Represent New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stefan:
    america sucks...you're all stupid, what are the 3 largest countries by area in the world, in order? if an american answers that i'll change my mind<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    uhhhhhhhh....I don't know....your mom, my mom & a bag of chips??? What are we talkin' about anyway?