Osama Bin Laden scared little coward died in a filthy cave

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by Joeslogic, Jan 10, 2006.

1. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

And received the honor of being buried in Iran secretly without even his family to morn him. Serves him right.

Someone tell me dying of kidney failure painful?

2. smiles

smiles New Member

is that the story we're telling everyone now?

3. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Did a unicorn pull his funeral chariot?

4. smiles

smiles New Member

if to dig up osama's remains and genetically test them isn't a good enough reason to bomb iran i don’t know what is

5. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

LOL

Just unsubstantiated rumor right now so don't get your panties in to much of a wad. Who knows though it is certainly a believable one? He does have kidney problems and is hiding in a hole somewhere…. or…was. And Satan I mean... whoever he prays to is not going to help him.

6. smiles

smiles New Member

i donno.... seems kind of like "whoever he prays to" has been doing a pritty good job keeping him alive

7. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

Who really cares, The world is about to go into total meltdown soon. Between the weather and the wars there will not be much left.

8. Jizzo_TheClown

Jizzo_TheClown New Member

I heard they found him next to Hoffa.

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

wow tolerant christian you are

10. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

You assume too much Dwaine. Also seem to have a misunderstanding the holy grail of P.C. taught to you by your mind control media outlet “tolerance" of anything anti American or Christian. While at the same time intolerance of anything pro American or pro Christian.

I don't play that game sorry I'm not brainwashed. But I will choose to tolerate your ignorance as a victim of the system itself.

11. smiles

smiles New Member

seeing as how we're beyond actually trying to shake you out of your own hypocrisy joe i'd simply like to enquire as to how you suppose we all eventually get along on this giant spinning rock without tolerance and understanding?

P.S. calling someone ignorant just because they dont see the world through red-white-and-blue coloured glasses isn't helping your image as an objective source on news and general discussion

12. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Smiley, you are far to predictable. :roll: [/code]

13. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

It was either do I predict Nursey with some sort of reply typically like yours where the position is that I am the bad guy for being intolerant of a scumbag like Osama as if there is any logic to that. Followed by Dwaine with some sort of self flagellation and weird kinky request back to Nursey. Or just Smiley. I must admit I could not totally predict though it was like 50/50. What is predictable is the argument. Typical from people of your mindset. Offended by my logic (could that mean you are yourself intolerant of it?) followed by a lecture on political correctness. In your small mind if we don't sit around with warm fuzzies and discuss the positive attributes of some scumbag like Osama and debate over what America did that was wrong and how we can correct the America problem, then follow though with some new pc version of Kumbiya like a new Muslim version. Then it must be intolerable. My position is clear I put Osama right there with the likes of Paul Bernardo & Karla Homolka or John Wayne Gacy, Charles Manson. There all Scumbags. As for ignorance Dwain was apparently ignorant in his observation and that’s fine. Believe it or not I myself am ignorant of some things like right now I'm ignorant of what you are wearing. I'm not offended if you point that out either. ......

The old "offended" technique you tend to use it often don't you?

14. diogenes

diogenes New Member

Seems pretty ignorant, your dumb ass doesn't even know who Allah is.

15. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

When did you start Suckling from the teet of Smurfslappa?

16. diogenes

diogenes New Member

Even if smurf were to die, his spirit would live on in the insane, stupid, and the stoned.

17. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Watch it Joe (is that your real name?), you do realise that you could end up serving two years in prison for those comments, don't you?

Create an e-annoyance, go to jail

18. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

No Dwaine, and don't ask me again. Anyway, Reizholles is much better suited for the role.

19. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Ok Diogenes enlighten me. Who is Allah? As we understand Osama to know as I see that is your assumption. Who is Allah?

20. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Nursey you know I gotta give you credit that was pretty funny.

:p