Orange Guppy

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by ross_perot, Aug 5, 2002.

1. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Words can not describe how much hate I feel towards you, but they do saya picture is worth a thousand words right?

Stop your bitching Guppy, I have dreams of doing this to you and more.

DIE GUPPY DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

sometimes not often but sometimes i wonder if i made the right decision joining this forum.

3. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    sometimes not often but sometimes i wonder if i made the right decision joining this forum.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes Tommy, you made the wrong decision. Now fuck off.

4. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

what fred and miss out on all your witty come backs like fuck,i wouldnt miss em for the world.

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Oh SHIT!!!I knew this might happen! I feel like coming and smashing your fucking stupid,'nice' bland smile halfway down your throat!

My poor little lamb! What has she done to you?We'll see if we can have this Guppy character sorted out once and for all!!!!!!These are the pictures of what you'ld like to see done?No problem...i'm already,as i type this,talking to some of my 'contacts' on the phone!I'm so proud of you sweety,bravely standing your ground like this has brought tears to my eyes...you're an inspiration to us all!Nursey xxxxxxxx

6. Orange Guppy

Orange Guppy New Member

Oh wow! somebody loves me. sorry, babes, but I have enough admirers already. unless you are a stalker?

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

why do I have the strangest feeling that Orange guppy has a face that closely resmbles a can of smashed assholes?

Post pics and prove me wrong...

8. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

maybe cos you prty much resemble te same huh IMC????

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Um yeah sure sparky, what ever that means

10. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

goddamn, that was a stunner of a withering comeback, tommy. Rapist got 0wN3D!!!

i hereby nominate YOU to represent Fugly against the challenger, Fuck_face...i mean, Feather_weight...i mean, Leather_face in the upcoming lyric-off/graffiti-off/jerk-off or whatever the fuck he/she/it has in mind

seconded?

11. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

i dont know what th fuck your on about misanthropic but i accept,and i gotta buy a new keyboard his ones making m look like an even bigger retard than i already am

12. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    what fred and miss out on all your witty come backs like fuck,i wouldnt miss em for the world.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh. Ok then.

13. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Oh SHIT!!!I knew this might happen! I feel like coming and smashing your fucking stupid,'nice' bland smile halfway down your throat!

My poor little lamb! What has she done to you?We'll see if we can have this Guppy character sorted out once and for all!!!!!!These are the pictures of what you'ld like to see done?No problem...i'm already,as i type this,talking to some of my 'contacts' on the phone!I'm so proud of you sweety,bravely standing your ground like this has brought tears to my eyes...you're an inspiration to us all!Nursey xxxxxxxx
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nursey my love she scares me!!!!! I ahve so much anger towards her!!!! I don't know what to do. Thank you for getting somone to kill her, it wil make me so much better. I love ym nursey heroine, she looks out for me in my times of need. Hugs for Nursey.

DIEEEEEEEEEE GUPPY!!!!!!!!! and I wouldn't stalk your ass EVER. I would rather stalk delta burke than you, you cock rangling slut!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. KnightShark

KnightShark New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    Words can not describe how much hate I feel towards you, but they do saya picture is worth a thousand words right?
    DIE GUPPY DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Thanks for sharing.

15. Orange Guppy

Orange Guppy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    why do I have the strangest feeling that Orange guppy has a face that closely resmbles a can of smashed assholes?

Post pics and prove me wrong...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I only look like that after a weekend of no sleep and hard dancing. I don't have a scanner, but I will see if I can scan a picture later.

16. Orange Guppy

Orange Guppy New Member

i dont know what th fuck your on about misanthropic but i accept,and i gotta buy a new keyboard his ones making m look like an even bigger retard than i already am<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you sure its the keyboard and not just you?

17. Orange Guppy

Orange Guppy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    Nursey my love she scares me!!!!! I ahve so much anger towards her!!!! I don't know what to do. Thank you for getting somone to kill her, it wil make me so much better. I love ym nursey heroine, she looks out for me in my times of need. Hugs for Nursey.

DIEEEEEEEEEE GUPPY!!!!!!!!! and I wouldn't stalk your ass EVER. I would rather stalk delta burke than you, you cock rangling slut!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

delta burke, ok. Do you go for big beautiful women?

18. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Orange Guppy:
    delta burke, ok. Do you go for big beautiful women?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Guppy you think delta burke is beautiful? Does that mean u r a lesbian. I hate lesbians.

19. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nursey = always here for Rossy.
    Guppy = soon to be brutally fucked to death with broom handle.

You see?Doesn't that help put it all in perspective,Rossy?
    That pale,gawky,whoorish little brute is not going to get her desperate,horrid,grappling eczema ridden,flakey paws
    *~tucks Rossy up in his beddy,switches the reassuring,little red swastika nightlighty on and chops large line of amphetamines out on the bedside table for him to get when he first wakes up in the morning~*

[ August 07, 2002: Message edited by: Nursey ]

20. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Thank you mommy......I mean nursey.

I wish you were my mommy nursey. I wuv u!!!!

Love little rossy.