Orange Guppy

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by aperape, Jul 27, 2002.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Orange Guppy:
    well, my friends do tell me that I am fuckable <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well someone found this brute's mother 'fuckable',so it really doesn't say that much.

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

yikes!!!

Sad thing is, Id still hit it

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Coming to think of it...that picture reminds me of something.....
    Ahhh!!!Here it is.

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Coming to think of it...that picture reminds me of something.....
    Ahhh!!!Here it is.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh you got to post the pic of my sister do you? You will be happy to know she is doing well in the crack rehab...

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    oh you got to post the pic of my sister do you? You will be happy to know she is doing well in the crack rehab...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shit!Sorry,IMC...i can't believe i just did that...posting Dwhania's picture without even asking how she was was incredibley insensitive,i hope she'll forgive me.
    I always felt she could have had a nice little office job,steady boring husband,minor thrush infections/cystitis as opposed to herpes/gonnhorrea if she had followed more in the steps of your older sister,Susan...i don't know who she took her bad lead from,leading her down the path of crack cocaine and whoredom,but they have a lot to answer for,i'll say!

Susan

[ July 30, 2002: Message edited by: Nursey ]

6. MistahJiggaboo

MistahJiggaboo New Member

while we're on the topic of hating other races...

I'd just like to say how much I hate everyone who isn't 6ft 2.

and also, fucking scum of the earth charvas. gah.

7. aperape

aperape New Member

[ For those not fluent in the language of...uhmm...here. CHARVA- a person, usually between the ages of 11-21, who will typically dress in Kappa or Adidas 'popper' trousers, some scruffy jacket with the elasticated waistband pulled extremely tight, an old cap, multiple badly home brewed piercings. They are all incredibly ugly, and look similar, mainly, it seems, due to being very inbred (no joke). They live to annoy everyone else and generally to act like SCUM. Like most other teenage yobbos, just not very intelligent and more abusive in a less-funny way to the public. They all live in the shittiest places in the towns. They should be taken away in the nght by a Neo GeheimeStaatspolizei and murdered , with their families, on their doorsteps.
    athankyou.

8. aperape

aperape New Member

...and does 6'3 count? or did you mean 6'2"+

9. MistahJiggaboo

MistahJiggaboo New Member

if it'll kepp ya happy, I meant 6ft2 and upwards. and that description of charves was masterful, I'd also like to add, that the inbreeding has led to them all being congenital idiots, who look like rats

that's right, motherfucking (literally) rats. so i suppose, kinda like rednecks?

10. Orange Guppy

Orange Guppy New Member

Nursey! that was disgusting.

MistahJiggaPoo some of us arent that tall. I have a better aim at your sensitive areas if you know what I mean.

11. aperape

aperape New Member

Really guppy, im sensing , through your posts, that something is fundamentally wrong, but i really cant put my finger on it.

AAaah, this time tomorrow ill be in some steakhouse on international drive.
    . . .

Alternatively,
    ill be a smouldering corpse.(watch this space, well, not this one, but you know)

. . .

Either way, itll be a lot better than Morpeth *

*final comment courtesy of Tony I. Armatage.

[ August 01, 2002: Message edited by: Ape Rape ]

12. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Orange Guppy:
    Nursey! that was disgusting.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!! Nobody will talk to ym nursey like that!!!!! She is my heroine. Nursey makes it so that: "Going to the doctor never felt sooo good."

DIE ORANGE GUPPY DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

What the fuck is this Guppy whore doing to Rossy?I've never seen him so upset.
    I don't think anyone-least of all Rossy should have to put up with this type of shit.Martin,mail me her IP and i'll see about her getting tracked down and someone breaking her fucking hands.

Mmmmm-Rossy...SO good...'the treatment just never ends'....

14. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    What the fuck is this Guppy whore doing to Rossy?I've never seen him so upset.
    I don't think anyone-least of all Rossy should have to put up with this type of shit.Martin,mail me her IP and i'll see about her getting tracked down and someone breaking her fucking hands.

Mmmmm-Rossy...SO good...'the treatment just never ends'....
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nursey Poo please kill her she sends me threatning emails about wanting my man meat.

*Rocks back and forth while hush little baby plays in the background, building the climax of this eeie moment*

Guppy must die, Guppy must die!!!!!!!!! Kill Guppy

DIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE GUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The naivness, the dauntingly sweet manner, the shelterdness, the isolation, all make me need to kill GUPPY.

DIE BITCH DIE!!!!!!!!!

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KrackerKilla:
    My Dear White Trash Osausage:
    I'm very sorry if you think i'm part of your homicidal and genocidal race. But, I hate to inform you that I'm 100% African AMERICAN(yes I was born here Devil). What, do you think that black people don't have computers, and we can't come to your Cracker-ass websites.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

First of all, even in my drunken-don't-give-a-fuck state, I can tell that you're full of shit. You're merely a wigger looking to find some more insults to line the walls of your pseudo-hardcore nigger-bashing website. I've seen your type before.

Even in the odd event that you do happen to be the same color as my feces, let me entertain you with this thought: All the fucking niggers that are in the USA today are decendants of the failures of Africa. Yes, true believer, all of your ancestors were deemed pathetic enough or weak enough to be tortured and sold to other niggers as slaves. That's right, asshole, your own fucking kind sold your ancestors into slavery. And you'd best be goddamn proud for that, too... How many niggers in Africa have a color TV (stolen or bought legit)? How many niggers in Africa can afford cars (with or without government aid)?

Be goddamn happy that your ancestors were sold by their own people into slavery. You're one of the lucky ones, asshole.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Funny. I don't remember reading about any pale-skinned servants... Maybe you should've told your original masters to enslave people whiter than their own skin... Oh, and BTW: Kneel when you're spoken to, dumbass!

[ August 04, 2002: Message edited by: Antichrist Lomotil ]

16. Orange Guppy

Orange Guppy New Member

gross! this was supposed to be about me and cock, what happened? i see pictures of fat women and one really bad animated picture

17. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

gross! this was supposed to be about me and cock, what happened? i see pictures of fat women and one really bad animated picture<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bad animated picture?? You have no concept of fine art.

18. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

how dare she make fun of my sisters? fucking cuntrag

19. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

gross! this was supposed to be about me and cock, what happened? i see pictures of fat women and one really bad animated picture<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

YOU CANY GET COCK U WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

20. KnightShark

KnightShark New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Antichrist Lomotil:
    Funny. I don't remember reading about any pale-skinned servants... Maybe you should've told your original masters to enslave people whiter than their own skin... Oh, and BTW: Kneel when you're spoken to, dumbass!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    You bring up good points. Most black people don't know that about themselves.