Orange Guppy

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by aperape, Jul 27, 2002.

1. aperape

aperape New Member

2. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

3. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

BTW you win the award for the oldest fucking joke in the sig.

4. KrackerKilla

KrackerKilla New Member

I got a joke:
    What do you call a old white person?
    A Stale Kracker

5. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

What do you call a piece of shit white teenager that wishes he was black so he goes on forums and spews garbage? I'll let that wigger faggot above answer that one.

6. KrackerKilla

KrackerKilla New Member

My Dear White Trash Osausage:
    I'm very sorry if you think i'm part of your homicidal and genocidal race. But, I hate to inform you that I'm 100% African AMERICAN(yes I was born here Devil). What, do you think that black people don't have computers, and we can't come to your Cracker-ass websites.
    By the way id you White Devils know that the first human species were black, since man originated in africa. White people are like our wasted DNA that we had left over.

P.S. ie Crackers

7. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

Did a lot of niggers beat you up in school? You aren’t fooling anyone. I can smell a wigger a mile away. It’s easy, the gimpiest fucking faggot that gets his ass kicked every day. I have dealt with your kind over and over again. You need to work on the self-esteem thing. That’s all

8. brookie

brookie New Member

I love niggers. I think everyone should own one.

9. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KrackerKilla:
    I hate to inform you that I'm 100% African AMERICAN<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    oh goodie - a REAL watermelon-slurper for a change, instead of the whigger posers who just ACT black, like Kangaroo Da Turd Juggler.

question: why can't you jungle bunnies be satisfied with a shorter, non-hyphenated term for your race like, say, black, darkie, spook or nigger? shit, even jigaboo, porch monkey, chitlin-chewers, or jheri-curlers have fewer syllables than African-American. you don't hear white people calling themselves American-Americans, do you? but we also don't see white people (except for whiggers, and theyre not really white anymore anyway) spending $3000 on a piece of shit trade-in compact car then spending another $3000 to put on bullshit accessories like custom wheels & tires, spoilers, louvered light covers, a license plate frame with a flashing light that goes round and round & stuffing a 1000-watt sound system in it so you can make out every subtle nuance of your complex BOOM SHAKA BOOM SHAKA jungle drum music at 110 decibels.
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    of course you do - you steal 'em.
    if thats true, must suck to be you - to know that you were enslaved by your own genetic waste for centuries, then dominated by them for the next one, and still remain underachievers in pretty much anything that requires smarts: school, business, etc

at least you have basketball to feel superior about, right?

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Hey Im not racist, I own two color t.v.'s

11. kitana

kitana New Member

fukin stereotypes... orange guppy doesnt post much, she is nut a true IL.

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Angel Kit:
    fukin stereotypes... orange guppy doesnt post much, she is nut a true IL.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

shut the fuck up beaner

13. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    shut the fuck up beaner<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

stfu, cracker

14. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

oi watch what your saying to my bird dickhead.

15. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    oi watch what your saying to my bird dickhead.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u stfu, too

16. aperape

aperape New Member

aaah, i love the way british stereotypes are SO often true. . not that im trying to be offensive, being english.

17. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KrackerKilla:
    By the way Did you White Devils know that the first human species were black, since man originated in africa. White people are like our wasted DNA that we had left over.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you know that the laws of evolution state that all life-forms evolve from lower ones?

18. Orange Guppy

Orange Guppy New Member

oh! A topic just for muah! I didn't see any cock, though

19. aperape

aperape New Member

Guppy, you absolute fuck.

20. Orange Guppy

Orange Guppy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ape Rape:
    Guppy, you absolute fuck.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well, my friends do tell me that I am fuckable