one time...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Jun 24, 2002.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I killed a man for snoring too loud... Man I feel so much better getting that off my chest...

2. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

John Wesley Harding?

I figured you would be reincarnated as a librarian. Oh internerd geek...... Same thing.

3. kitana

kitana New Member

I neutered my dog for chasing bitches...

4. Hittmann

Hittmann New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kurious Kit:
    I neutered my dog for chasing bitches...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What did you neuter the cat for?

5. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

fuck me you had too ask.

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hittmann:
    What did you neuter the cat for?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

he sprayed, but he got away...n i cut myself instead

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    fuck me you had too ask.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i dont think hittman wants to fuck you

7. Hittmann

Hittmann New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kurious Kit:
    i dont think hittman wants to fuck you<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No I don't.

Everyone calls me Hittman, its Hittmann

8. Matthew

Matthew New Member

I stabbed a frog in the head with a stick. I kept stabbing him over and over trying to make his eyes pop out of his head. Except they would just bulge out really far. I was smashing his head over and over i pushed it all the way to the ground. The stick wouldnt penetrate his head. After about 3 or 4 minutes I let him go. Damn his eyes just wouldnt pop out. That motherfucker hopped away.

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hittmann:
    Everyone calls me Hittman, its Hittmann <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh sorry

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Heterosexual Ninja:
    I stabbed a frog in the head with a stick. I kept stabbing him over and over trying to make his eyes pop out of his head. Except they would just bulge out really far. I was smashing his head over and over i pushed it all the way to the ground. The stick wouldnt penetrate his head. After about 3 or 4 minutes I let him go. Damn his eyes just wouldnt pop out. That motherfucker hopped away.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u got any pics?

10. Yummy

Yummy New Member

When I was a freshman in high school we all used to hang out in this shopping center. Cruising in cars and trying to hook up. Drinking, smoking, and once in a while fighting. This one Friday night this girl was looking at me funny and I was with my friends, so I yelled some shit at her. I didn't even know her. So a couple of her and her little bitch friends came over and we were yelling and shoving each other, like we thought we were bad asses.

I don't know who put it my hand I swear. It really doesn't matter. I was the one who used it, but was I really any guiltier than anyone else in that crowd? I just remember the handle of the knife was real hot in my hand, it had been against someone's body and I could feel their heat. Probably in someone pocket or shoved in their shoe. I didn't stab her really, I just punched her. It strained against her tshirt and her skin like it was going to go in. Then it did. I was looking at her face and she was surprised, just surprised.

I felt hot liquid on my legs and my sneakers, seriously I thought I had pissed myself. When I looked down it was red. You don't believe blood is really that red, especially under the yellow lights of a parking lot. She put her arms around me, like I could hold her up. Like I could save her. I pushed her away, like she was something dirty and rank. Everybody stopped screaming, all I could hear was fucking Vanilla Ice.

Nobody said anything. Her friends, my friends. Nobody told on me. It made me sick that nobody wanted me to be punished for her being dead. Somebody should have wanted that for her. Me, I blame her...this has really fucked with my head over the years and she's just dead.

11. kitana

kitana New Member

Yummy: show us some pics/newspaper clippings n stuff.

12. Yummy

Yummy New Member

I am going to try to do that http://www.geocities.com/wtt_lover/clip.jpg

">

13. Yummy

Yummy New Member

14. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    I am going to try to do that http://www.fugly.com/ornot/fugly/images/upload/index.php</A>">

15. kitana

kitana New Member

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    Everybody stopped screaming, all I could hear was fucking Vanilla Ice.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

damn thats raw... no wonder your such a fuckup

17. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DIEMUTHAFUCKADIE!!!:
    I killed a man for snoring too loud... Man I feel so much better getting that off my chest...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Remind me to sleep in a different room at the next Fugly meet...

(I'm always the last one to fall asleep, but just in case)

18. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

so when is the next fugly meet and where cos im coming looks like its the only chance i got to fuk kitana's big ass.

19. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    so when is the next fugly meet and where cos im coming looks like its the only chance i got to fuk kitana's big ass.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Antarctica.

20. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Is that the North or South Pole, I can't rememember?

Either way i'll pack a sweater.