One night Stands......

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by timeforyumyums, Apr 10, 2002.

1. timeforyumyums

timeforyumyums New Member

I have had a few one night stands in the past 1 1\2 weeks. Which goes against everything that I have ever said. But I am starting to get used to the idea that all I am is a piece of ass....Oh its noted.

On a more serious note how is it that girls get attached to guys but then guys just dont give a fuck? And another thing that I have always wondered....how come when I guy has a girl so damn fine that he has to look at other girls...
    *Sigh* It baffels me.

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Guys can get attached too... We just choose not to most of the time because we were burned once.

3. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by timeforyumyums:
    I have had a few one night stands in the past 1 1\2 weeks<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well that is wonderful. Now every time I go back to N.C,most of my friends will have that "I fucked your sister" look in their eyes. Fucking great.

At least you haven't slept with IMC. Have you?

4. timeforyumyums

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    Guys can get attached too... We just choose not to most of the time because we were burned once.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And what...girls havent? Its usally the guys doing the bashing in the first place. So many bitch ass hoes ruin it for the coolest girls when it comes to guys...tisk tisk...

5. timeforyumyums

6. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by timeforyumyums:
    [B Most of your friends?!?!?...no I am not a dirty slut....just 2 of your friends...feel better? Come on now you said that you were gonna fuck all my friends in MI...you damned hypocrite.

[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

First off,you fucked around with 3 of my friends(that I know of). And I haven't fucked any of your friends in MI,and you know I could go to Heather's house right now and knock the bottom out of it,if I wanted to.

7. timeforyumyums

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Splat-tastic:
    First off,you fucked around with 3 of my friends(that I know of). And I haven't fucked any of your friends in MI,and you know I could go to Heather's house right now and knock the bottom out of it,if I wanted to.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

SO DO I NEED TO BRING UP KELLEY....AGAIN?
    I have only had sex with 2 of your friends!
    I KNOW you could goto Heather's house and have wild crazy dingo sex...she would let you. No argument there.

8. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by U my little pussy fart:
    I KNOW you could goto Heather's house and have wild crazy dingo sex...she would let you. No argument there.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So I've gotta bone one of your friends so we're even.

I'm off to Heather's house.....

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

And what...girls havent? Its usally the guys doing the bashing in the first place. So many bitch ass hoes ruin it for the coolest girls when it comes to guys...tisk tisk...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, girls recover quicker and get duped into that whole myth called 'love' over and over... Once a man figures out what's up, he's wise for life.

10. Matthew

Matthew New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by U my little pussy fart:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where are these girls and why arent I involved somehow?

11. timeforyumyums

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matthew:
    Where are these girls and why arent I involved somehow?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well Heather was my best friend and she wants GAS hard core...then Kelley was a girl that I was tryin to get with and then GAS had sex with her first (her and I were kissin g\f...big fuckin deal) So yeah thats pretty much it. Kelley? You mean you havent fucked her yet...your the first

12. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

Hey Gas, got any nude pics of your sister?

13. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

Would ya like some?

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

i have some...

15. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    i have some...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

post 'em...cause I can't seem to find mine.

16. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    Well, girls recover quicker and get duped into that whole myth called 'love' over and over... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Some girls...

17. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I'd venture as far as to say 'most'... The dumb ones, at least...

18. timeforyumyums

Yeah well the SMART ones are "just freinds" to guys who have been bashed...and then they say "Man why cant I meet a girl like you?" Isnt THAT shit ironic?
    Like I say all the damn time...dumb flacky ass girls (who I have observed are hot) always ruin it for the girls who have something more to offer then just great sex....guys dont like to work even a little bit to get to know the cool girls because they dont meet the high standards of a "perfect woman"!!!!!

19. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

The "Why can't I meet a bitch like you?" quote means, quite literally, "I realize we're just friends and I'm not looking to get involved in a serious relationship right now, nor do I want the responsiblity of remembering and buying gifts for pointless anniversaries/birthdays/marketing gimmick holidays/etc. I can't stand to be your emotional tampon any more unless you give me a little more incentive to keep this friendship alive."

All of the previous analysis can be further broken down into a simple, "Bitch? If we ain't fuckin' then leave me the hell alone!"

20. timeforyumyums

The "Why can't I meet a bitch like you?" quote means, quite literally, "I realize we're just friends and I'm not looking to get involved in a serious relationship right now, nor do I want the responsiblity of remembering and buying gifts for pointless anniversaries/birthdays/marketing gimmick holidays/etc. I can't stand to be your emotional tampon any more unless you give me a little more incentive to keep this friendship alive."

All of the previous analysis can be further broken down into a simple, "Bitch? If we ain't fuckin' then leave me the hell alone!"
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What a wonderful talker you must be with thte ladies.......