ONE LAST TIME: JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS!

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by MEDICVET, Apr 23, 2005.

1. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

Just so you know the local police are fully aware of what is going on here, and that that picture of my MINOR CHILD and I were posted like that, and that my name address and map were posted, that way any kook freak or weirdo who does decide to do anything about it they are aware of the situation. This is my home and I cannot and also WILL NOT be chased away or made to leave it, but I damn sure will do what it takes to be safe in it.

I did tell the police about the animosity because of the money that was sent to me to pay for the bad check and because I felt no need to give specific information others desire about my military service, something that was very wise of me when I see what has been done by ya'll with what information you do have. I also informed him that threats had been made by ya'll that you would continue to harrass me offline by calling authorities and falsely claiming that I defrauded them, and they are aware of that as well.

2. fivepaknh

fivepaknh New Member

Hey stupid, YOU put that picture of your child online, and WE'VE not mentioned her in a derogatory way. You're in panic mode because concerned citizens are turning your drug abusing fraudulent ass in. Think about all the serious crime that are committed and before hand the criminal speaks of their intent online. The shooter at the Indian reservation school showed signs of possibly committing a serious crime, but no one reported it. Statements online of criminal behavior are taken seriously.

3. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

so what serious crime have I committed??? mentioning getting stoned online? you have got to be shitting me. and you compare that with someone shooting people at a school?????? wtf????? ya'll are fucking crazier than I am!

The cops probably think that this shit would be funny if it weren't for the fact that stalking that continues OFF THE INTERNET is illegal, and ya'll are crossing a line and can't even see it.

I am not doing anything wrong or defrauding anyone, but ya'll are skirting with illegality. Look up the words slander and libel and defamation of character. Become REALLY FAMILIAR with them. You are going to need to.

4. fivepaknh

fivepaknh New Member

Hey idiot,
    Work on your reading comprehension. I never said your actions were at the same level of severity as the kid that committed the shootings. I'm just saying some things online should be taken seriously and reported, like your fraud.

I have no intent of contacting you offline and I don't encourage others to do you. the information I provide is for reporting purposes only.

5. Your Friend Whipone

Your Friend Whipone New Member

Give me the report number and precinct.

6. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Not here at Fugly it isn't. Did you forget to read the membership agreement before you joined?

One Cop Type here is enough, and I got it covered. Go away.

Barry

7. fivepaknh

fivepaknh New Member

The real authorities couldn't give a rat's ass about your forum's policies, you retard.

8. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

9. Belladonna

Belladonna New Member

Good thing you included that link...otherwise we might have missed the humor 8)

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Yeah what precinct, or report number.... Hmmm seems close to a banable offense.. Even though I have toy, and yhen your faughter turns 16 Ill buy her pizza for a blowjob

11. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

precinct? dahlink it's a two stoplight town, they don't have 'precincts' they have one copshop. Report number? Didn't get it but I'll bet if I call them up they will know what I'm talking about. This is a SMALL TOWN and people know each other pretty well around here. The cop rolled his eyes when I told him that people online were threatening to call everyone around and say I am a fraud, and that my service record is in question. I don't blame him, it's stupid. These cops know me and my family, and that particular one that came helped my daughter and I out about two and a half years ago.

Dwaine you would be likely to do something like that but don't have the same level of sick obsessiveness that these people do, so if you did anything to anyone it would be closer to your own front porch than anywhere else, so give it a rest.

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

english, do you speak it motherfucker?

13. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

did i use a word too big? so solly.

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Just shut the fuck up and leave nigger

15. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Deat Medicvet, I hate you, go die in a ditch, or somewhere else equally unconfortable...

16. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Now, schmed. That's not very nice and loving of you.

17. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Well, she's right.

But so was Schmed.

18. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

shmed and dwaine are two of the few people whose abuse i love and enjoy..pile it on you two..don't despair..fuck those others, you give it better than anyone!

but WHIPONE STILL DOMINATES!

:D

19. smiles

smiles New Member

medic is like a more female kaptain skitzo

20. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

trust me, and I am pretty postive I speak for schemead... we hate you... when your daughter comes of age, please post nude pics OF HER, until then go somewhere like www.christianforums.com