Once you stop comeing here....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by D, Jun 19, 2002.

1. D

D New Member

you realise this place sucks.

What a pile of shit. I can't stand most of the people here... especially the sad cunts who pretend to be psycho child murdererererers... although they are nice and I like talking to them they are stupid stubburn cunts who try and insult you to other people behind your back...

Also the sad two faced cunts called disorder...

And the other twats who need a life...

Still luv STD though... If he is still talking to me... prolly got some other bird on the go now...

anyway... Im back for a couple of days to entertain you... or not...

STD... (I am not going to PM him cos I want every to read my moronic shit)

I will be on in the next couple of days if you are still around that is...?

You "people" still suck

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank me:
    you realise this place sucks.

What a pile of shit. I can't stand most of the people here... especially the sad cunts who pretend to be psycho child murdererererers... although they are nice and I like talking to them they are stupid stubburn cunts who try and insult you to other people behind your back...

You "people" still suck
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have not said anything to anyone I wouldn't say to your face... You are the one with the problems.. don't push your nonsense off on me... retard..

3. D

D New Member

Im not pushing anything onto you, dork...

I was just making a comment...

I don't have problems you do... you can't admit when you are wrong...

What a man

4. D

D New Member

or you are jealous....

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

No I can admit when I am wrong.. Im not wrong/....

What am I jelous of?

6. D

D New Member

Im not fucking going over this again... but....

I explained what I posted at where ever it was and then appoligised when you didn't like what it said.... I changed it...

It was an innocent comment but you just went off on one and can't admit that it was a nothing...

not that im bothered that I don't talk to you anymore or anything

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank me:

not that im bothered that I don't talk to you anymore or anything
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

then why do you always make a big issue out of shit at my goddamned expense? Do me a favor, and go kill yourself...

Christ I hate people

8. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Still luv STD though... If he is still talking to me... prolly got some other bird on the go now...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now?!?!?!?

Nah.... except for the orgy me and the girls had at the all-girls catholic college after every England match, and the Lewis fight.
    I'm still around.... but I'm not in a good mood right now.

9. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

hey its dawn thought youd left us you sad fat knacker bitch,why come to a forum like fugly then get upset when people start having a go at you?
    Your a fucking halfwit if you dont like it then fuck off,christ if i listened to half the people that have a go at me id have hung myself long ago.
    So please hun fuck off get a life and loose some fucking weight you fucking blimp.
    love ya babes
    yours forever tommy

10. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Oh yeah!!! Its dawn, I'll pretend I know you too, and while I'm at it I'll throw the lamest insults ever known to mankind at you... you fat 2 bit crack whore.
    That'll make me feel so much better about my miserable existence and I’m foolishly mistaken into thinking that the others here will be more accepting of me now I’ve insulted you in a way done thousands of times before by people with more ability than me.
    I can’t wait for you to come back with a superior insult, so I can claim victory with a barrage of “mom” jokes and call you a fag.

Before I leave I’ll tell you that I love you, and sit back and imagine how much this will infuriate you while I chuckle at my own brilliance.

I OWNZ JOOOOOOOO
    LMAOAYY2BSCW

11. kitana

kitana New Member

hell o, wank!