On the Road Again

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cheezedawg, Feb 16, 2002.

1. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Well, I'm back out on the road again. After a year of not driving, I'm finally back to doing what I do best. FUCKING! And on top of that, I get to drive trucks! Anyone in the area of my stops will get a visit. Some of you might even get a luggie spit in your face. But I need some addresses. That way, if I'm in the area I can stop in for a visit, and if your female, maybe some pussy. I alreadt know where IMC is kicking it, so I'm gonna stop by and watch him blow glass next time I roll through NC on 95. The rest of you, well I need some help. Anyways, I gotta get back to victimizing this stupid bitch on AIM. She's gonna hate me... but what else is new.

2. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I'm rolling into Ohio on Monday night (provided I still have a job). Pukey lives close by I believe. Maybe I'll kick it with her for a day or two. As long as her house doesn't get raided....

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Where in Ohio?

4. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I won't know until Monday morning.

5. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I'm heading to Columbus, Ohio. Actually Urban Crest. I'll be at the truck stop (service center) closest to the exit for 270S off of 70W. I'll be the burgandy Peterbilt hauling trailer 1035. It says Cordova, MD on the side of it.

(Like anyone in this area would show up anyways)

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Ever head through Texas? I'm not gonna offer you any pussy, but maybe you could play a video game or two...

7. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Yep. I go to TX. Right now I'm in Jacksonville, Florida though. I'm chillin with Wolfman and Assassin tonight. We may hit the club scene. I'm gonna find out where IMC is and stop by Tomorrow when I come up I-95. I might have company tonight.... but I have to wait and see if she has the guts to show up.

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

exit 97 right besides Jr outet... My store is "The Rock And Roll Outlet" If your lucky, maybe richard Cranium will be around

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    exit 97 right besides Jr outet... My store is "The Rock And Roll Outlet" If your lucky, maybe richard Cranium will be around<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so, he's still around?
    he never got to hurt me