On The Rambling Road

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by KevinISlaughter, Aug 14, 2002.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kevin I. Slaughter:
    It's obvious that we have an evolved intellect, but I would disagree that we can somehow separate our consciousness from our bodies into some cosmic consciousness.* I could give credence to Jung's theory of "universal consciousness" only by some sort of combination of racial memory and possibly a way of social communication that works on a more hidden psychological level. Not sure, don't know if it's relevant to the discussion anyway.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*I would go further and say you can't seperate anything in this universe from anything else...
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>I have a sour taste in my mouth when it comes to Eastern Mysticism. I enjoy the writings of Yukio Mishima, will eat Chinese take out, but that’s about the extent.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A 'sour taste'?Is that another way of saying you've never looked into it in any great depth? I find taoism-as ancient a science as it is-more suitably equipped to encompass all aspects of Life and the Universe than orthodox science based theories and ways of perceiving things,though i like to use orthodox science as well.

It is probably true quite generally that in the history of human thinking the most fruitful developments frequently take place at those points where two different lines of thought meet.These lines may have their roots in quite different parts of human culture,in different times or different cultural environments or different religious traditions: hence if they actually meet,that is,if they are at least so much related to each other that a real interaction can take place,then one may hope that new and interesting developments may follow.
    Werner Heisenburg

I see the modern western world way of thinking and perceiving as being shaped by Christianity and our science reflects this.
    I would also say that your (satanist) views are also a part/product of christianity...just the opposite side of the coin.You find,that opposite extremes to a pole are oddly alike-in their difference.They are so extreme opposite to each other,that when looking at one you get the sense of the other...like black and white...that's yin and yang...the 'universal compass'.

[ August 17, 2002: Message edited by: Nursey ]

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Hey!!!Where the fuck has 'I HATE GOD' gone?

3. KevinISlaughter

KevinISlaughter New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Hey!!!Where the fuck has 'I HATE GOD' gone? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've gone to work. Sorry I have not been able to continue this discussion. Hopefully when I have some more time I'll be back.

Enjoyed it so far.

KIS

4. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kevin I. Slaughter:

I've gone to work. Sorry I have not been able to continue this discussion. Hopefully when I have some more time I'll be back.

Enjoyed it so far.

KIS
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I am glad you stayed for as long as you have. (You and IMC should take a trip to the Mustang Ranch together ).

5. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

KIS

It may also be good idea to get out of the house now and then for purposes other than heading to the library or searching the internet and stealing other peoples intellectual property..

Maybe just to brush up on basic social interaction skills and the like, and then maybe, just maybe, you may come across as a normal person rather than an over-educated bore of arguable intellectual prowess with a penchant to posting long winded threads.

What do I know though? I've just had 2 wanks in rapid succession.

6. KevinISlaughter

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya G Grace:
    stealing other peoples intellectual property..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You want to clarify this statement?
    The other parts are just conjecture on your part, and I don't care to correct you.

KIS

7. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya G Grace:
    KIS

It may also be good idea to get out of the house now and then for purposes other than heading to the library or searching the internet and stealing other peoples intellectual property..

Maybe just to brush up on basic social interaction skills and the like, and then maybe, just maybe, you may come across as a normal person rather than an over-educated bore of arguable intellectual prowess with a penchant to posting long winded threads.

What do I know though? I've just had 2 wanks in rapid succession.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The second one is always the best, more time to think about who will be the recipient of said jizz. Sitting on your hand for ten minutes beforehand works wonders also. (I attended wanking 1.1 advanced a while ago)

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I've just had 2 wanks in rapid succession.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Congratulations to you!Well done.

9. KevinISlaughter

KIS
    (snip)...or searching the internet and stealing other peoples intellectual property..
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Again... would you like to clarify yourself here?
    KIS

10. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

This may seem churlish, but i'd rather not clarify any points I may have raised.

It's Friday, I've got a pocketful of wedge and I'm going to get wasted and embrace life for all of it's highs and lows...

Beside I haven't felt right since my wank-a-thon.

11. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Cheers Nursey I had a mental image of you in my mind whilst I was 'twanging my banjo'.

Without your face and ass in my vinegar stroked wonderland it seemed an empty gesture.

I know this will cause some translation problems...

12. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Cheers Nursey I had a mental image of you in my mind whilst I was 'twanging my banjo'.

Without your face and ass in my vinegar stroked wonderland it seemed an empty gesture.

I know this will cause some translation problems...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How sweet!So the vision of ~my loveliness~ was intertwined with the scent of your souring cock sweat and heroic feats of masterbatory stamina and prowess!?I wish you all the best in whatever direction this auspicious event in your life impels you...i am sure you will achieve Great Things,though i would appreciate if in future you could purge your genital region prior to summoning my influence into your rancid deeds!

Kevin-your point that we have to brain wash our soldiers/police into being automaton type killing machines being an arguement against christianity seems a bit simplistic to me.I think that there's more to it than that and that your attributing the hesitance of humans to kill another human goes deeper than fideist based social conditioning.

[ August 23, 2002: Message edited by: Nursey ]

13. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    oooh... yeah... yeah that's it....aaaah... I love it when you talk dirty. Work it.....

14. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

i don know what this thread is about cos i cant be assed reading it but i got make sure i answer very thread going on here so here i am

15. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

This thread: A brief outline for Tommy.

KIS posted a very long 'short' story that was indescribably dull but did use very long words.

Nursey responed in a likewise manner.

They then blew bubbles up each others arses until they lost the fucking plot and their responses and rationale went out of the window.

I had 2 wanks in a row.

Told Nursey I was thinking of her whilst pulling off.

Pretty much it.

16. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

This thread: A brief outline for Tommy.

KIS posted a very long 'short' story that was indescribably dull but did use very long words.

Nursey responed in a likewise manner.

They then blew bubbles up each others arses until they lost the fucking plot and their responses and rationale went out of the window.

I had 2 wanks in a row.

Told Nursey I was thinking of her whilst pulling off.

Pretty much it.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Thanks Dubya...i was a bit unclear about what it was about myself.

17. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

very decent of you dubya could you do tht with every thread cos i tend to drift threw these forums in a permanant daze not knowing what the fuck is going on.......pretty much in real life too.

18. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

LOOK ROSSY!!!!!LOOK WHERE WE ARE NOW!!!
    Just don't go anywhere near Kevin and his friend though...do you hear!?!!

19. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Oh well...I pretty much always knew where my eternal resting place was...

20. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

JESUS!It's beginning to resemble a GOTH CLUB down there!