old skool arcades

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by pimpchichi, Apr 25, 2002.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

does anyone remember those laserdisc games from back in the day?.. a friend of mine has just got a "dragons lair" original arcade machine.. and i'll tell ya it's so fucking fun to play when your fucked up... i remember slamming shitloads of 10p's in that box when i was a kid... there was another one i used to play too... can't remember the name but it had a helicopter in it...
    oh.. and those 'live action' ones too.. mad dog mccree.. where you had to shoot alla the bad actin bad guys

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I know somebody that might remember those games...

3. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Well,go fucking figure...

4. timeforyumyums

timeforyumyums New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:

I know somebody that might remember those games...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think someone jsut got a hard on?

5. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Wasn't the one involving the helicopter called "Cliff Hanger?"

6. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    does anyone remember those laserdisc games from back in the day?.. a friend of mine has just got a "dragons lair" original arcade machine.. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dragon's lair was the shit. It was the first game I remember seein' that was all cartoonish lookin' and shit. I loved it. I ended up selling my sister just so I would have enough money to play the fuckin' thing.

7. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    I ended up selling my sister just so I would have enough money to play the fuckin' thing.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now that's a god idea. Whaddya say Meg,fifty bucks a pop? Sounds fair to me...

8. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SeenGrappleAtters:

Now that's a god idea.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you, brother. Finally, someone recognizes me for the god that I am...and I would gladly accept fifty dollars to bang your sister...as long as she pays me in cash.

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by U my little pussy fart:
    I think someone jsut got a hard on?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've always got a hard-on when it comes to video games.

10. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

What was the game that started with some girl sitting at a table with her panties off... and then terrorists came in and kidnap her. I know you could play one or two players at the same time... and I think there was a knife involved with them. Help me out.

11. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg the Pissed:
    What was the game that started with some girl sitting at a table with her panties off... and then terrorists came in and kidnap her. I know you could play one or two players at the same time... and I think there was a knife involved with them. Help me out.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know, that almost sounds like "Double Dragon," except for the fact that I would have remembered that the girl at the beginning had no panties on....
    Maybe I need to go play that game again.

12. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

It wasn't Double Dragon.... but it came out around that time. Like 1988 or so.

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I belive the game you are thinking of is caled N.A.R.C.

14. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

"Renegade" was another kinda neat game (it was basically the same as Double Dragon, but with only a single player).

15. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

No It wasn't Narc (But that is one of my favorites of all time). This one was like that game POW I think. The most memorable part was the beginning sequence where you see the girl sitting at the table and you get a nice beaver shot before the terrorists take her. The walk on the table she's sitting at and she just keeps sittin there.

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Here's P.O.W. but I don't know if it's the beaver game... Never played it, and my main ROM source is down.

17. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Oh, and here's the cabinet...

18. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg the Pissed:
    No It wasn't Narc (But that is one of my favorites of all time). .<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Check this out.

NARC

19. again

again New Member

thats a really low rating man...

but i'll be sure to check it out

20. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I'm on a mission now. I got to find out what this game was. I remember it being really fun.