OK I'm here. Let the games begin!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by FuckMe_Im Psycho, Jul 30, 2001.

1. FuckMe_Im Psycho

FuckMe_Im Psycho New Member

Ok. I'm cute, psycho, horny and verrrrry fuckable. Who wants some? Oh and BTW...I'm an expert in the oral arts.

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

hahaha....
    this is just too much

3. FuckMe_Im Psycho

So i take it you dont want me then...is that right?

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

it depends how i get you.... barbequeued with salad and dips might be nice.. as long as your not too stringy

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

sounds like a set up too me... sorry officer, not interested

6. FuckMe_Im Psycho

It's hardly a set-up. I'm all about having a good time. Just thought I'd post something fun and see if we can get an auction on me going or something. Damn you guys are no fun.

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FuckMe_I'mPsycho:
    Ok. I'm cute, psycho, horny and verrrrry fuckable. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

awwwww!

8. kitana

kitana New Member

i will be sure to stay away from that one

9. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FuckMe_I'mPsycho:
    It's hardly a set-up. I'm all about having a good time. Just thought I'd post something fun and see if we can get an auction on me going or something. Damn you guys are no fun. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll start an auction:I'll give someone 10 bucks to track this jackass down and beat him.

10. kitana

kitana New Member

i will do it for free

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

see if we can get an auction on me going or something.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

this isn't fucking ebay you stupid cunt

12. FuckMe_Im Psycho

orry to burst your pretty little bubble but i'm not a HIM...i'm a HER. If you are gonna try to insult me at least get the gender right fuckface.

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i prefer to use 'IT'

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you never know when them girlys got a surprise hanging. I remember someone telling me once "Chicks with dicks = good, Guys with pussies = bad, very bad" I never understood this rational... Fuck I Hate Niggers is at my front door with a rope. I guess he wants to borrow something.

15. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by American Sociopath:
    you never know when them girlys got a surprise hanging. I remember someone telling me once "Chicks with dicks = good, Guys with pussies = bad, very bad" I never understood this rational... Fuck I Hate Niggers is at my front door with a rope. I guess he wants to borrow something.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pssst, hey, IMC... *unzips pants* i got something for you....

16. GreenAppleSplatters

orry to burst your pretty little bubble but i'm not a HIM...i'm a HER. If you are gonna try to insult me at least get the gender right fuckface.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Alright then,I'll get IMC to duct tape your female self and jack slap you with his old man wang.

17. FuckMe_Im Psycho

Wait a minute!!! Getting duct taped and slapped in the face with someones crotch monster is torutre?!?!?! OMG! My mom was right! I AM into B&D. Damn she was right all those years and I didn't believe her. Thanks for clearing that issue up for me. And hey IMC...kisses you sexy thing.

18. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I like duct tape... and things that go squish when you shove sharp pointy things into them

19. GreenAppleSplatters

Always the charmer aren't ya?

20. Scrawine

Scrawine New Member

And hey IMC...kisses you sexy thing. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If this bitch is a newbie, how the fuck does she know that American S is IMC???
    Just wondering really-can you clear it up please?