Ok. I'll go first.

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by Fugly, May 16, 2001.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pimp the penile narcissist:
    why not just change your name to "dave".. you might not be so fucked up then<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no i want to be female

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    see how she changes the subject when you threaten her with the ASPCA? now everyone knows how much of a sniveling little coward mexican she is. Tired of getting her ass beat by normal people she abuses animals.. Don't worry ofelia, Im like just 2 days away from having all your personal info. Best $100 I ever spent<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fuk u, dwaine. i got no pets and i havent done anything wrong. y would u waste yer time on something that will go nowhere?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:
    No, you'll get flamed because you are a complete cunt. Irregardless of whether your genitalia is internal or external. Or prosthetic for that matter.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u want to suk it?

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    fuk u, dwaine. i got no pets and i havent done anything wrong. y would u waste yer time on something that will go nowhere?

?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

we will see, you know, for $130 I can get any newspaper clipping turned into a very nice wall plaque, I have one for the guiness record I broke, and Ill have one on you when they radi your house and seize all your stuff. I just wish you and your family would be prosacuted, instead of being sent back to mexico

3. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    we will see, you know, for $130 I can get any newspaper clipping turned into a very nice wall plaque, I have one for the guiness record I broke, and Ill have one on you when they radi your house and seize all your stuff. I just wish you and your family would be prosacuted, instead of being sent back to mexico<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

they dun send US citizens to mexico.
    although at this moment, i really am ashamed to say that i am an american citizen seeing how bush is fukin up...butt anywayz... we dun have much property... we rent the trailer n i found this computer in the dumpster.

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:

they dun send US citizens to mexico.
    although at this moment, i really am ashamed to say that i am an american citizen seeing how bush is fukin up...butt anywayz... we dun have much property... we rent the trailer n i found this computer in the dumpster.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

first off, I'm not going to debate the "bush" thing. Obviously, you don't drive, and you are imune to chemical weapons.

the second part dosent surprise me one bit.

5. kitana

kitana New Member

first off, I'm not going to debate the "bush" thing. Obviously, you don't drive, and you are imune to chemical weapons.

the second part dosent surprise me one bit.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

the government took my license away b/c they had this idea that i would run ppl over...plus i kould never afford to buy a kar. i am immune. i am patient 0!

6. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

...i will get flamed for being a fag, butt i look forward to it b/c now i am kumming klean n i am out of the kloset.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, you'll get flamed because you are a complete cunt. Irregardless of whether your genitalia is internal or external. Or prosthetic for that matter.

7. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

This is my sis..aka Dodgygeezerbird

8. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes n now u post yer pic with a pose like herz.

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

yes n now u post yer pic with a pose like herz.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

why don't you take a pic of yourself wuth a gun in your mouth, pulling the trigger?

10. kitana

kitana New Member

why don't you take a pic of yourself wuth a gun in your mouth, pulling the trigger?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

why don't you take a pic of yourself with a gun in your mouth, pulling the trigger?

11. unlimited-time

You wanted tit, here are dodgeygeezerbirds tits.

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

that pic frightens and arouses me at the same time

13. Sanjay Kapoor

Sanjay Kapoor New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

She is no being wear a wedding ring I am seeing, does she be take it up of the shitter?

14. unlimited-time

Sorry Sanjay she don't do pakki cock

15. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

16. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

Hey, what the fuck, right? Every one else is doing it.

17. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

Holy shit!!!

18. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

Martin you look NOTHING like your fugly pic

19. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Osausage bin laden:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not meaning to too offensive( coz that's not mystyle honest ) but are you a fag?

20. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fugly:
    Hey, what the fuck, right? Every one else is doing it.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You look healthier than you did in your first pic posting and i see you found a razor.