Ok ...Am I the last person to know or am I just wrong? or ri

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by D, Mar 24, 2002.

1. D

D New Member

Ok we start with this heart renching piss of work that would melt the heart of... an Ice queen!?!?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>(blahblahblah)Take for example the latest person I've had trouble with (No. Not the girl in MS). I thought I had made a real friend here online after talking to this one girl for a couple weeks. Later I find out that everything she told me was a lie; from her pictures to her name to her past. All fabricated because she doesn't like who she is. I tried to be a bit understanding for once in my life, and decided I'd forgive her and meet her ugly ass offline anyhow (After she told me the truth about herself). She came on to me and I told her I didn't wanna fuck her, I only wanted a friend. Besides, I had another interest I was holding out for. How was I thanked for my kindness? She put me on ignore and I haven't heard from her since. Sweet gal huh?

And how about the one I was holding out for? Check this bullshit out.

A girl tracks me down on AIM because she thinks I'm hot and we start talking. After a month of chatting here and on the phone, we decided to meet each other somehow. I offered to pay all of her expenses if she could just get to Maryland somehow. I'd keep her fed, sheltered, entertained and show her the great drunken life of The Cactus Club. After that fell through, I convinced my boss to get me a load to her homestate. After being up for 30 hours driving, I risked my Professional License driving 6 hours across the state just to meet her. What did I get in return? A 19 hour lay-over at a gas station; 6 hours away from my next stop and a log book so screwy the cops would have fined me into the next century. But it was worth it to see her right? WRONG!!! She nevered showed up and I spent the day sitting in my truck. But of course, I'm a forgiving person sometimes and figured I'd give it another chance. Did she offer to fly to Maryland? Did she offer to drive 4 hours one night to meet me somewhere? Nope. I got "We'll meet one day." When? 2018? Then my stupid ass spends 20 bucks on calling cards to speak with her on the road; and she's never home. So she has 20 dollars worth of messages on her answering machine. Does she even drop me an e-mail to ask how I'm doing? Nope. And why would she? I'm just some internet game she played until she found somebody else to occupy her time. Well fuck that.(blahblahblah)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Then over at P*******y... this popped up...

Cheeze
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>

2. D

D New Member

Ok jumped in the swimming pool with my clothes on then.

What Im trying to say is... Was Rat the bird you we supposed to meet?

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

My, my! We've got a Jessica Fletcher on our hands, don't we?

4. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wankah':
    Ok jumped in the swimming pool with my clothes on then.

What Im trying to say is... Was Rat the bird you we supposed to meet?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no.

5. D

D New Member

fuck... you sure?

6. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

So Rat and IMC swapped body fluids?

Or was he just showing off his tooth chipper?

7. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

all i have to say is, that was the mutherfucking biggest cock i have ever seen in real life. anything else you want to know you'll have to ask THE MAN himself.