OHH MY GAWD!!! IT'S CUMMIN SOON!!1

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Jan 8, 2003.

1. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

Actually, you overassuming little prick... I'm 24.

2. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Neil Diamond,Leo Sayer and Shakin Stevens should be all we listen to.

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cannibal Corpse:
    Will you play some 'House Of Krazees' and 'Anal Cunt'? Maybe some ICP too .<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HOC and anal cunt and older ICP, sure.. no problem...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> IMC play some old school MetallicA once in a while, maybe get some cryptopsy in there too.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Definatly some Crytopsy, Ummm only metalica from justice for all and older...

QUOTE] Originally posted by Sarcastic_Bitch:
    mozart is great. If you actually listen to some of his classical piano, it's real nice. Everytime I hear mozart it makes me understand why I took so many years of piano lessons [/QUOTE]

Ummm only way I will paly any "classical" pianio is if you send me pics of you nude, or with a big load of jizz spewed all over your face...

Hey keep sending the ideas, I will take them all in account...

4. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

i'll send u panties if u do IMC!!!!!

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    Ummm only metalica from justice for all and older... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

good.. cos that's the only metallica i like..

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    i'll send u panties if u do IMC!!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

if I do what?

7. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

play mozart for sarcastic and some backstreet boys on da side.

8. sweetlyscented

sweetlyscented New Member

lol ross....Where are you going to get the panties?

IMC, Go fuck yourself

9. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sarcastic_Bitch:
    lol ross....Where are you going to get the panties?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I will steal my sister's

10. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

Alright Fugly radio! Thats cool.

11. 1337

1337 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cannibal Corpse:
    Will you play some 'House Of Krazees' and 'Anal Cunt'? Maybe some ICP too .<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ICP (see above) is fucking gay, I dont think anyone over the age of 18 would like them, just 14 year olds who hate their parents. Therefore i conclude you should not be here.

IMC play some old school MetallicA once in a while, maybe get some cryptopsy in there too.

Id prefer you didnt play any newer bands cause they are all shit.

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sarcastic_Bitch:

IMC, Go fuck yourself
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what? you too good to let your fiance nut all over your face? BTW that it's nonne of my bussiness, does your fiancee know about you and ross?

13. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

how bout a punk hour once in a while? black flag, misfits, Johnathan Richmond and the modern lovers, Sex Pistols, The Clash, only Metallica from the Garage Days album, maybe some Dinosaur Jr. then the ill-fated morphine topped of with some manic street preachers then maybe a little pop will eat itself, then some Suicidal Tendencies. maybe some vintage anthrax and little sepeltura for good measure and of course SKINNY PUPPY!

one final note where is your tattoo shop need some ink and to plan the next road trip
    thanks IMC.

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Tattoo studio Is in Smithfiled NC. (eit 95 on highway 95) Fat mikes smoke shop and tattoo studio..

Older punk, so let it be... I have tons of that stuff too... Right now, it looks like the server wont be up until tuesday, maybe a little sooner.. will need some people to help me test it out before I open it to everyone. If you have Winamp and want to sit through the test crap, send me an email

15. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kept man:

16. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by krackwhore kit:
    no nut him, he doesnt attend my klasses<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

are you still in college? or have you been kicked out yet?