OHH MY GAWD!!! IT'S CUMMIN SOON!!1

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Jan 8, 2003.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

2. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

is there music or just Martin's drunk ramblings? can we call in to win special Fugly prizes like C.R.A.P.? damn, this is soo exciting!

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you will have to wait and see.. (causeim not shure what all it will have) you will need Winamp to listen though get it here for free

4. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

This is going to rule !

5. 1337

1337 New Member

IMC dont play your gay rap shit plz.
    GG.

list some songs you will be playing.

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Highclass Whitetrash:
    IMC dont play your gay rap shit plz.
    GG.

list some songs you will be playing.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of course I will play some GG (allin)

so far, what I was thinking of format, groups or banfds:
    ]
    THe Mentors
    the Meatmen
    Necro
    tool
    Bloodjinn
    Cage
    Twiztid
    Each Passing Moment
    Gential mouse torture
    Cannibal Corpse
    Napalm Death
    Cradle of filth
    Ween
    Messugah
    clutch
    Pro-pain
    Delta 9

umm and much much more... tryly fugly disturbing web radio. I will take requests and shit like that when Im on the Tattoo studio PC, because I will have the ADSL line to use)I hope to have it running by the end of the week, I will keep you all informed

7. xpert

xpert New Member

how bout some randy travis?

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I will play randy travis, if he will personally come to my house and blow me and then give me an envelope containing $1000 USD

9. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

next time try chewing up or biting that time released methodone in half when you take it. i did that with an oxycontin and all my troubles melted away....

*hope you feel better darlin'

10. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    I will play randy travis, if he will personally come to my house and blow me and then give me an envelope containing $1000 USD<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

RT's "forever and ever amen" is one of the finest songs ever written..(PS he may not have written it...but it still is badass)

11. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

didn't we used to listen to canabal corpse. d-12, and tenacious D together? where did that country shit come fron?

13. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

Johnny Cash - Folsom Prison Blues might be a good country hit to play. or maybe some Hank 3 thrash and/or Reverand Horton Heat? i just love those guys when i see 'em live.

14. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

15. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    didn't we used to listen to canabal corpse. d-12, and tenacious D together? where did that country shit come fron?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

All I know is everytime i pull that forevernadeveramen CD out and play it I get laid OK?
    I still treasure the times we listened to D-12, T-D, and CC..but you never "touched" me in that special way....I'll listen to Randy Tracis country all fucking day long if it'll get me blown...
    Then again, David Allen Coe fucking rules, so if that makes me a redneck so be it.

16. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

OMG will you play the backstreet boys, nsync, britney spears and christina aguilera for me!?!?!?!?!

If not you could play some trapt, saliva, disturbed, or greenwheel too, but omg please play britney!!!!!! And maybe some Mozart!!!

17. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Hey IMC, if you can patch phone calls through, I will call you and give you an on location report the next time I end up in some fucked-up club here.

18. sweetlyscented

sweetlyscented New Member

mozart is great. If you actually listen to some of his classical piano, it's real nice. Everytime I hear mozart it makes me understand why I took so many years of piano lessons

19. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

Will you play some 'House Of Krazees' and 'Anal Cunt'? Maybe some ICP too .

20. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sarcastic_Bitch:
    mozart is great. If you actually listen to some of his classical piano, it's real nice. Everytime I hear mozart it makes me understand why I took so many years of piano lessons <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rossy and family play mozart sometimes.