Oh Joy, ANOTHER fucking goth slut

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kitana, Jul 8, 2001.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kurious Kit:
    i remember this...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

funnything is, so do I, and I still hate you today, as much as I did then, probly even more-so

2. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DIEMUTHAFUCKADIE!!!:
    funnything is, so do I, and I still hate you today, as much as I did then, probly even more-so<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes, of course, snookums

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you know, I just reread this thread.. I was a funny motherfucker at one time.. to bad all my links are now dead

4. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

5. kitana

kitana New Member

6. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by American Sociopath:
    Im not quite sure when I became the authority on <a href ="http://www.scatlover.com/index2.htm">shitty web page</a>s. I didn't ask for it, it just kinda happened. Now every single <a href ="http://www.netauthority.org/info.html">shitskulled neckfucker</a> that can use geobuilder, has to show me there work of crap. <a href = "http://members.fortunecity.com/infinitevampire1/">this one</a> is no exception. Jesus, how do these <a href = "http://www.goatse.cx/hello.jpg">asshole</a>s find me? Why must they send me there URL? I really do dig goth chicks, Im all about fucking them, but I don't nor ever will want to read your shitty poetry. Nor do I want to come to your house and look at your <a href ="http://www.balihaispersian.com/gallery/gallery.htm">fucking retarded cats</a> So Basically, give up webpage design, and give up the pussy. The only thing you do right!!! <a href ="http://www.snuffx.com/x/jul7/suckslut2.mpg">Start sucking dick</a> and make <a href ="http://www.snuffx.com/x/jul7/fatdykeout.mpg">your mom</a> proud! And for the record, I don't want <a href ="http://fx.sakura.ne.jp/~sympow/guests/azieru17.jpg">my friends</a> to know Im fucking you.

Jesus, why am I full of so much hate?!?!?!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's a big gothic chick. It's amazing how goth people are the first ones to bolt when your group of pals gets mugged. I agree about humping them, though. But they always seem to be so straight laced. I mean, they come on all sensual and then the most frisky they ever get is the old "Tie me up" crap.

It's really bad when they get all poetical on you. So this one time I had this goth chick in the sack but she was getting on my nerves so I just wanted to get rid of her, not hump her. Then she starts staring at the ceiling and talking about what a magickal moment this is, all special and crap, "More valuable than jewels or gold". OMFG! No shit, direct quote.

That's when I kissed her. I kissed her just to plug the hole. I couldn't listen to one more second of that obnoxious nonsense.

I wanted to yell, "Listen up, you dumb fucker, I'm brought you here to get in your pants and piss off your boyfriend. I wasn't going to hump you but now I have to just to shut you up!"

Afterward she took me outside to look at the moon. Then she said she was in love with me and that we should be together for eternity.

That's when I started laughing.

I laughed so hard I woke up the neighbors. She started crying and punching me. I tried to say, "Slow down, girl, we haven't even known each other two weeks and now you're in love?" But I couldn't get it all out with a straight face.

Oops.

I ended up giving her cab fare, calling a taxi and leaving her outside. The next time I saw her she was dating a carnie. No shit.

The moral of this story: Skip the goth chicks, they're not worth it.

7. sodium

sodium New Member

Oh, Mr. Saint-Fond. I think I'm in love with you!

Come on not all of us are that bad. Some of us are pretty normal. I just wear the black clothes and makeup and listen to heavy metal. I don't run around faling in love with ever guy I come across.

I don't think I have ever even been in love. Maybe I am just a weird goth? Yes, that's it.

Now shut the fuck up about goths. Some suck, some don't. OK a majority suck. But then do so does a majority of men. You with me on this one, Kit?

8. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    ...I saw her she was dating a carnie. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

whats a carnie?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pentothal Sodium:
    ...You with me on this one, Kit?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh yeah, majority suck, but keep in mind that each person is an individual

9. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Experiments Kit:
    whats a carnie?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A beach boy's daughter. Carnies get paid to lose weight on the internet.

10. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    A beach boy's daughter. Carnies get paid to lose weight on the internet.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so that chik was bi?

11. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Experiments Kit:
    so that chik was bi? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you fuckin serious?
    Please tell me you're joking.

12. Yummy

Yummy New Member

this is to painful to watch...a carnie is a carnival worker...think tobacco-chewing, missing teeth, IQ of less than 80, lost his virginity to a family member or pet.

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

no fread, shes not joking.. she is really that fucking stupid... I told al of you.. shes retarded or something. I bet she goes to a downs syndrome college, you know a place where "basketweaving" is a major...

14. kitana

kitana New Member

...I ended up giving her cab fare, calling a taxi and leaving her outside. The next time I saw her she was dating a carnie. No shit.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A beach boy's daughter. Carnies get paid to lose weight on the internet.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so that chik was bi? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

the goth dating a carnie, using MSF's definition. two females.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    this is to painful to watch...a carnie is a carnival worker...think tobacco-chewing, missing teeth, IQ of less than 80, lost his virginity to a family member or pet.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so now a carnie is a male.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DIEMUTHAFUCKADIE!!!:
    no fread, shes not joking.. she is really that fucking stupid... I told al of you.. shes retarded or something. I bet she goes to a downs syndrome college, you know a place where "basketweaving" is a major...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i am nut stupid, i just followed the words,

15. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I think Goth chicks are fucking hot, I just dont give a fuck about poetry, and shit like that... Im all down for doing some drugs, listing to heavy metal, and fucking, I just dont want to sit through 8 hours of emotional bullshit to do those things... But hey what do I know? i'm just some loser on the internet