Obaamaa's sheep herding tricks revealed....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chumwad84, Dec 26, 2009.

1. chumwad84

chumwad84 New Member

2. Aballister

Aballister New Member

So... Because the guy is a good public speaker that means he's hypnotizing the crowds? I think you're running out of ideas to pick on him, I mean, now you're gonna criticize the pauses and tones that he uses in his speeches? Just go back to mocking his birth certificate and criticizing his healthcare bill. Stay off weed and go to bead early.

3. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! He apparently didn't hypnotize the 46 percent of voters a year ago. And his primary election against Clinton. Didn't hypnotize very well then either. Here's an idea. Hypnotize us into spending more money again and get this economy rolling.

Sheep herding tactics....LMAO!!!

You are as dumb as Joe.

4. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

I take that back.

Joe is not dumb. Just closed minded and irritating as hell when it comes to politics.

I actually like the guy at times.

5. Aballister

Aballister New Member

Agreed, Joe is not a bad guy. Just a little close-minded at times.

6. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

7. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

Wow! You are right! The way he studdered through his whole speech gave me goosebumps! I was entralled from minute he began.

Lead us towards Health Care Reform Oh Studdering Mystic!

8. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Well I watched the Obama video, I understand the point I mean there has got to be some rhyme or reasoning for the zombie mentality of the obamaniacs. But he is no great orator he is a teleprompter reader. Bush would do an annoying pause thing also.

9. chumwad84

chumwad84 New Member

I personally don't think he is a good speaker. I think he is very formulaic and the clip I posted just explained what I already knew.

10. chumwad84

chumwad84 New Member

A lot of his popularity is down to the extreme unpopularity of his predessessor. He is all surface and no substance as far as I can tell. Just another frontman for the bankers.

Cynicism about politicians is far from dumb.

11. Aballister

Aballister New Member

Cynicism is a good thing when it comes to politicians. But when the subject matter falls into the category of mass-hypnotism it becomes a little hard for me to follow along. Sure there is hype but it's a far cry from brainwashing.

Keep questioning your government regardless of who is in power.

12. chumwad84

chumwad84 New Member

Well, I wasn't thinking B.O.'s use of hypnotic speech patterns was quite so literal as this, but who knows.

AN EXAMINATION OF OBAMA’S USE OF HIDDEN HYPNOSIS TECHNIQUES IN HIS SPEECHES

This document contains over 60 pages of evidence
    and analysis proving Barack Obama’s use of a little-known and highly deceptive
    and manipulative form of “hack” hypnosis on millions of unaware Americans,
    and reveals what only a few psychologists and hypnosis/NLP experts know.
    Barack Obama’s speeches contain the hypnosis techniques of Dr. Milton Erickson, M.D. who developed a
    form of “conversational” hypnosis that could be hidden in seemingly normal speech and used on patients
    without their knowledge for therapy purposes. Obama’s speeches intentionally contain:

- Trance Inductions
    - Hypnotic Anchoring
    - Pacing and Leading
    - Pacing, Distraction and Utilization
    - Critical Factor Bypass
    - Stacking Language Patterns
    - Preprogrammed Response Adaptation
    - Linking Statements/ Causality Bridges
    - Secondary Hidden Meanings/Imbedded
    Suggestions
    - Emotion Transfer
    - Non-Dominant Hemisphere Programming

Obama’s techniques are the height of deception and psychological manipulation, remaining hidden because
    one must understand the science behind the language patterns in order to spot them. This document
    examines Obama’s speeches word by word, hand gesture by hand gesture, tone, pauses, body language, and
    proves his use of covert hypnosis intended only for licensed therapists on consenting patients. Obama’s
    mesmerized, cult-like, grade-school-crush-like worship by millions is not because “Obama is the greatest
    leader of a generation” who simply hasn’t accomplished anything, who magically “inspires” by giving
    speeches. Obama is committing perhaps the biggest fraud and deception in American history.
    Obama is not just using subliminal messages, but textbook covert hypnosis and neuro-linguistic
    programming techniques on audiences that are intentionally designed to sideline rational judgment and
    implant subconscious commands to think he is wonderful and elect him President. Obama is eloquent.
    However, Obama’s subconscious techniques are shown to elicit powerful emotion from his audience and
    then transfer those emotions onto him, to sideline rational judgment, and implant hypnotic commands that
    we are unaware of and can’t even consciously question. The polls are misleading because some of Obama’s
    commands are designed to be triggered only in the voting booth on November 4th. Obama is immune to
    logical arguments like Wright, Ayers, shifting every position, character, and inexperience, because hypnosis
    affects us on an unconscious and emotional level. To many people who see this unaccomplished man’s
    unnatural and irrational rise to the highest office in the world as suspicious and frightening and to those who
    welcome it, this document uncovers, explains, and proves the deceptive tactics behind true “Obama
    Phenomenon” including why younger people are more easily affected.

Skeptics will surely doubt the information provided in this document with four specific oppositions – each of which this document disproves.

http://www.grenswetenschap.nl/vault/pdf/Obama_Hypnosis_techniques.pdf

13. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

You know people will call you a conspiracy theorist but its merits looking into as irrational as so many people are about their messiah BHO.

I wonder if OBL used these same techniques when he was alive.

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

It's funny that a great deal of people whom were overly critical of G.W's studdering while on live television will completely overlook Obama's studdering, even when there are three teleprompters within plain sight even during a routine speech. That man can't make a public announcement to save his life, heaven forbid being under pressure to make one during a national emergency.

Wind out of many sails - pwnd!

TRY to refute it!