Nursey Tribute Thread

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Ministersf, Jul 15, 2002.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dog Breath:
    Oh yea, Nursey infected my ass with the AIDS. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no... that was Bubba Nurse... the huge nigger you bitched for in jail

2. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    no... that was Bubba Nurse... the huge nigger I bitched for in jail. That guy could sure come buckets, good thing I swallow fast.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[imature]I'm sorry, you are thinking of your mother.[/imature]

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

damn.. if that's the best you can come up with maybe you should register for spunkgravy too

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

OKAYYYYY....thankyou Minister,this is much more the direction we're looking to take things...now if we could have some volunteers to step up and share with the forum some more words of devotion,and perhaps some powerful anecdotes on the moment when they first felt the movement of 'Nursey omniscience' traversing at the speed of light through the deep subterraneal worlds within their souls...the brilliance of the intense vibrational frequencies rushing like winds of illumination...resonating it's higher dimensional light down to the sands that stir below blah blah blah you get the drift.

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

erm... do you really want me to share powerful personal anecdotes with the forum about deep subterraneal movements babe... i thought that shit was y'know.. erm.. private.. or am i reading that all wrong

6. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Quiet Pimp...the revolution's here!!!Go and make yourself useful getting drinks and snacks ready for the pilgrims,and be a dear and go chop some nice fat lines of coke for us.

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

8. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    kuntana you fucking dumb spic animal-VD-infested crack-addicted whore if you want to re-open the cut/uncut cock debate.. go start your own fucking thread

now edit that post and eulogise about how nursey makes you look soooo much better in her tru-to-life gifs depicting your perverted animal abuse or something
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

byte me

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

no i'll catch something

10. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Martha Stewart:
    Dearest Nursey,
    I think you are the most creative, articulate woman I have ever had the chance to encounter. You are bright, attractive and wickedly bent. I wish I could be your prison bitch. As for all this cock speak, I could you use one shoved right up my fanny along with a fat rail up my quivering nostrils. Love and Kisses, MS
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*snorts huge line of coke*

My dear friend Martha,
    Thankyou for that stirring panegyric.
    Lost on the likes of them are dainty little hors d'oevre, such as ostrich meat vol-au-vonts drizzled in piquant Kyrgyzstanese pomegranate sauce,presented in handmade venesian lace doillies like you or i would enjoy ...or the exquisite vesture that women of our refinement see fit to adorn the superiorly evolved high precision sensory instruments that are the physical manifestations of our grace.
    Though not 'that way inclined',were you my prison bitch,i'd slam my fat jelly cock strappon so hard up your ass that you'd have no choice but to orgasm -violently- to cope with the intensity of the energy waves emanating from the firey pit at the core of my sexual being,via my unyielding,vortexually charged pelvic thrusts.
    *snorts another huge fat line of coke*
    I'm sorry you can't get any of this where you are,you'll just have to press your quivering nostrils up to the screen and imagine how bastard fucking cuntshittingly good this is.Better than nothing.

Nursey x

11. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    *snorts huge line of coke*

My dear friend Martha,
    Thankyou for that stirring panegyric.
    Lost on the likes of them are dainty little hors d'oevre, such as ostrich meat vol-au-vonts drizzled in piquant Kyrgyzstanese pomegranate sauce,presented in handmade venesian lace doillies like you or i would enjoy ...or the exquisite vesture that women of our refinement see fit to adorn the superiorly evolved high precision sensory instruments that are the physical manifestations of our grace.
    Though not 'that way inclined',were you my prison bitch,i'd slam my fat jelly cock strappon so hard up your ass that you'd have no choice but to orgasm -violently- to cope with the intensity of the energy waves emanating from the firey pit at the core of my sexual being,via my unyielding,vortexually charged pelvic thrusts.
    *snorts another huge fat line of coke*
    I'm sorry you can't get any of this where you are,you'll just have to press your quivering nostrils up to the screen and imagine how bastard fucking cuntshittingly good this is.Better than nothing.

Nursey x
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was beautiful Nursey. Truely breathtaking. No wonder you are the earth goddess. AND the sex goddess. Fuck aphrodite/

12. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

*Sigh* ...and you're my little lamby...

13. Yummy

Yummy New Member

I thought we had successfully changed the subject to COCK?

14. kitana

kitana New Member

no i'll catch something<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i got kooties

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    I thought we had successfully changed the subject to COCK?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMFAO!

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    I thought we had successfully changed the subject to COCK?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i vastly prefer nursey to cock... here's somewhere to blab about cock

16. Yummy

Yummy New Member

i vastly prefer nursey to cock... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, but you are a Nursey addict...and from what I understand the Detox involves her killing you

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

Yeah, but you are a Nursey addict<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hahaha.. that's so true AND pretty funny.. she's a confessed pimp addict too and refuses to seek counselling... but you're way of on the killing thing... what do you think she is? a dumb crack addicted latrino animal molester or something?? there's an outside chance her wild fucky-power could somehow kill me... but i'm pretty sure i can keep up with my demented cock-skills

18. Yummy

Yummy New Member

hahaha.. that's so true AND pretty funny.. she's a confessed pimp addict too and refuses to seek counselling... but you're way of on the killing thing... what do you think she is? a dumb crack addicted latrino animal molester or something?? there's an outside chance her wild fucky-power could somehow kill me... but i'm pretty sure i can keep up with my demented cock-skills <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that was pervertedly cute and nasty...I don't know whether to vomit or masturbate or masturbate with vomit

19. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Yeah, but you are a Nursey addict...and from what I understand the Detox involves her killing you<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Get it right cunt...it's Dettox and i use it for killing festering piles of shit like you.

20. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Get it right cunt...it's Dettox and i use it for killing festering piles of shit like you. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What does that have to do with the new subject...COCK?