Nursey presents ....................

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, Mar 21, 2002.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

...a *medical promotion* featuring Kelly from fugly forums...

>>>sadly reminiscent of>>>

...AND TO TOP IT ALL-A ~SIZZLING HOT DATE~ WITH... ...LINED UP???

~Kelly says...............

2. HRH prince charles

HRH prince charles New Member

what a stupid bitch she is..... if this bitch came down to the ghettos shed be probably raped mutilated and then shot by my crew cos thats what me and my nigers do man we love easy shit like her

word up

3. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HRH prince charles:
    by my crew
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

your crew?
    ok, and what can you do? (by yourself, alone)

4. D

D New Member

So solid crew

5. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I guess Nursey DID see my 'desenex' commercial dedicated to her after all.

I think it's about time to submit a new picture so I don't have to keep seeing the same one over and over and over again. It's (no pun intended) gettin' kinda old.

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Thaaat's it[/o]...post the pics...the same goes for the rest of you...don't be shy now!

8. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Thaaat's it...post the pics...the same goes for the rest of you...don't be shy now! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You must be fucking joking, there is someone on here who has a picture of me. To get them you would have to be nice to "her"!

9. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

...Wank...i'm tired of all this hostility...what do you say we meet up on messenger sometime for a nice chat over a cup of coffee,you fat fungal-infected fuckbag.

10. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Hmmm.... I think you need to polish your "nicer" side a little bit Nirsey, but keep trying.

11. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Thaaat's it[/o]...post the pics...the same goes for the rest of you...don't be shy now! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I should probably know better by now, but...

...damn, I'm bored.

12. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Gone for the old "Jesus Christ" thing I see, It's a nice effect. You have the right face structure to pull that off, looks good on you.

13. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stress free STD:
    Gone for the old "Jesus Christ" thing I see, It's a nice effect. You have the right face structure to pull that off, looks good on you. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was unintentional. But after I saw it, I thought it was kinda cool, because I kill goats for satan and all...

14. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    It was unintentional. But after I saw it, I thought it was kinda cool, because I kill goats for satan and all...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't we all, but not as much as I used or or would like to. The goats don't seem to put up much of a fight anymore, I guess they don't make them like they used to.

15. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stress free STD:
    Gone for the old "Jesus Christ" thing I see, It's a nice effect. You have the right face structure to pull that off, looks good on you. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uh... you seem to have a bit of the 'queer' thing going on, STD. Could my eyes be deceiving me? Could this be true?

16. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Uh... you seem to have a bit of the 'queer' thing going on, STD. Could my eyes be deceiving me? Could this be true? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope,

this is me, a stunning beauty with a well battered pussy.

17. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

That's not you... she has too much hair!

18. D

D New Member

...Wank...i'm tired of all this hostility...what do you say we meet up on messenger sometime for a nice chat over a cup of coffee,you fat fungal-infected fuckbag.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah sure... tables have turned now you want something you needy whore.

My MSN address is bucketflange@hotmail.com

Just don't expect me to ever be online

19. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Just gimme the pics,fattehhhh...i don't want to have to locate you using 192.com and then having the no doubt ~stomach churning~ experience of meeting and threatening your fat Essex 'naaan' to get you to hand them over.

20. D

D New Member

I take it you havent seen Eastenders in a while.. The old bird Mo... shes got nothing on my nan. You wouldnt last 2 minutes in your kilt.

Now... Im not the most articulate of people so give me a hand here... what are you exactly asking for- pictures of STD?...and Iam guessing correctly that your not serious about getting them over MSN?