Nursey-pie

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Bluelola, Oct 24, 2007.

1. Bluelola

Bluelola New Member

I don't understand why you persist in trying to make fun of me when I already do a better job of it than you ever could.

2. Disorder

Disorder New Member

Yeah, uh.. something..

Right, ermmm..

Conflict. Yes.

You are 2 powerful women with big egos, one of you is going to have to back down or this will keep going on and on, like the lies of the bush administration.

Personally I don't mind, this forum used to be full of abuse and conflict and fucked up things, it wouldn't be fugly if it didn't, so.. like.. y'kno... whatever..

3. Bluelola

Bluelola New Member

"Powerful women"? Hahahaha!

Ok cool, I've never been called that before. And I don't think Nursey is a woman, is she?

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I was watching Snapped! the other night and I think this woman on there looked like you, Bluelola. I'm trying to find her.

5. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Dont listen to him, he just wants to mount you. :)

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

7. Bluelola

Bluelola New Member

Well, she has kind of similar hair, though mine is generally fluffier unless it's wet. I'm a lot blacker, my nose is bigger, and my face isn't as oval... my chin is kind of small and pointy. My ex-husband used to call me "Preying-Mantis-Head".

8. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

While I agree both of you are bullhead twats. I have to give Blue credit to the fact she can turn it off and actually be civil. Nursey just grinds something to the point it isn't funny anymore and most of us are sick of hearing about it.

The Bullring thing is a perfect example.

9. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Thats pretty funny. At least he didnt ask you if you were an alien stunt double in the movie 'communion'...... :)

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I love you both, and i still think you two should take large amounts of MDMA, and kiss and make up.

11. Bluelola

Bluelola New Member

I don't know what Nursey looks like, and I thought she wasn't into chicks?

12. Disorder

Disorder New Member

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt.

No I dont interfere with another mans plaything. Unless the woman is obviously a big cheating whore, then what the hey?

I like this idea too, capture videos and post them.

13. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

She looks like Olive Oil from Popeye.

14. Bluelola

Bluelola New Member

Well that makes sense. Hott. If I had a dick and was into chicken I'd totally hit that.

15. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

You do a good job of making a fool of yourself. I do a good job of highlighting it and turning it into entertainment. You provide the fuel - i make the fire.

Or 'Gee-Jay's' bottom getting pummelled mercilessly around the forum. That went on forever! :)

16. Bluelola

Bluelola New Member

I'm fine with that. :D It's good clean entertainment.

I especially like it that when you think something you said has gone over someone's head, you revisit it in more detail. Again and again. It's so charming! And I don't expect it will ever get old.

17. Bluelola

Bluelola New Member

I just thought I would pull this out as a special highlight.

18. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

What are you on about? What makes you assume that my revisiting something in more detail is me doing remedial teaching for the benefits of all the dullards? But i'm glad you have found it to be so beneficial.

19. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

'Plaything'? :confused: Are you still into doing the 'jiggley-wiggley' with these, or something?

Last edited: Oct 24, 2007
  20. Disorder

Disorder New Member

NO where can I get one? More importantly, who is going to buy one for me? :rolleyes:

Its an upgrade from what I have anyway.

And stop editing your posts to say something different.