nursey and yummy

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by tommy710, Sep 9, 2002.

1. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Jesus how bad do you 2 want each other?personally i aint got anything against either of you.,nursey as always is funny,insulting and to the point and yummy although she does go on has always got something to say granted she is a bit of a pain but its good to have her here(shes a bit like big brother jade it would be boring without her) so why the fuck dont you both shut up if you hate each other so much ignore each other cos this shit has gone on so long your both beggining to look like 2 jealous tantruming children stop it already and grow up,id sooner hve you both flaming me than carrying on with this pathetic drivel.

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    id sooner hve you both flaming me<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good try tommy,but i'm off to have breakfast.

3. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

ME TOO NURSEY WANT ME TO COME OVER YOU CN COOK ME SOME I CAN BE THERE IN 20 MINS?

4. Yummy

Yummy New Member

Tommy,

What is wrong with these people? I was really under the impression that there were some interesting people here...but none of them seem to be able to intereact with REAL people...they have romances and friendships based solely on the internet?

I guess I haven't inter-reacted with web-freaks enough, but it is really shocking to me. I am in complete disbelief. It is almost fascinating anthropolocically but so disturbing that I don't want to delve too deep.

I once had the "opportunity" to observe the "society" within an American crack house, and it was truly amazing how normal they seemed to think their lives were. The mentality here seems comparitable.

I expected someone here to realize how ridiculous the "reality" some of these people live in. Sadly they all seem to think its normal. It is disappointing that people of my own generation and from similar backgrounds could be so out of touch.

The real world is not such a bad place to live and I hope that someday some of them have to face it. With all the crap the real joys of life are unfathomably more rewarding that the cocooned life they are living.

Yummy

5. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

oh fucking puhlease!
    you came here for the sole purpose of stirring the shit and insulting strangers in some twisted effort to make yourself feel better.

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

jesus yummy.. you're getting desperate.. wherever does it say that interacting with people on the internet is detrimental to interacting offline??.. just because i can hold friendships with people online does not mean that i don't have friends offline..

and of course i live in the realworld stupid.. i go out to work every fucking day... i come online to relax and unwind after a days work.. something you don't seem to know much about... and as you seem to enjoy pointing out, i also come online to talk to my girlfriend.. who i cannot live with or near to at the moment due to work commitments here... when you finally get off your scared fat ass and get a job, (unless of course you are a lying fuck when you describe your lifestyle.. which wouldn't surprise me in the slightest) you'll realise that you have to live where the work is.. and at the moment it isn't in the same city as nursey...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    you were right about the crack addiction then IMC

7. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    Tommy,

What is wrong with these people? I was really under the impression that there were some interesting people here...but none of them seem to be able to intereact with REAL people...they have romances and friendships based solely on the internet?

I guess I haven't inter-reacted with web-freaks enough, but it is really shocking to me. I am in complete disbelief. It is almost fascinating anthropolocically but so disturbing that I don't want to delve too deep.

I once had the "opportunity" to observe the "society" within an American crack house, and it was truly amazing how normal they seemed to think their lives were. The mentality here seems comparitable.

I expected someone here to realize how ridiculous the "reality" some of these people live in. Sadly they all seem to think its normal. It is disappointing that people of my own generation and from similar backgrounds could be so out of touch.

The real world is not such a bad place to live and I hope that someday some of them have to face it. With all the crap the real joys of life are unfathomably more rewarding that the cocooned life they are living.

Yummy
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

YEH YEH YEH OK I AGREE WITH YOU NOW WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP,WHERE ALL HERE TO INSULT AND PISS EACH OTHER OFF BUT YOU ABUSE THE PRIVALIGE,at least nurseys response was less bitchy.

8. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddamned Scummy:
    I was really under the impression that there were some interesting people here...but none of them seem to be able to intereact with REAL people...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    disappointed? then fuck off.
    then don't - instead, just fuck off
    jonesin' for a rock then are you?
    translation: 'why don't they like me??'
    sounds super - lead the way, Scummy, and fuck off

9. Clutch_19

Clutch_19 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by misanthropic:

disappointed? then fuck off.

then don't - instead, just fuck off

jonesin' for a rock then are you?

translation: 'why don't they like me??'

sounds super - lead the way, Scummy, and fuck off[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

--now that's some funny shit.

-sorry.

10. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

I'm picking up a very strong 'fuck off Yummy vibe' here, or is just me? Can't tell 'cos I'm only interracting on the internet like a loser, whereas I'd like to ask you all in person.

Fucking yeah right

11. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya G Grace:
    I'm picking up a very strong 'fuck off Yummy vibe' here, or is just me? Can't tell 'cos I'm only interracting on the internet like a loser, whereas I'd like to ask you all in person.

Fucking yeah right
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm feelin' it too...*sniff sniff*
    brings a tear to my eye,knowing that everyone can all band together against such a fucking moron, but I guess all us internet loser-type people have to stick together,if we dont have "real" lives,right??

12. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> I'm feelin' it too...*sniff sniff*
    brings a tear to my eye,knowing that everyone can all band together against such a fucking moron, but I guess all us internet loser-type people have to stick together,if we dont have "real" lives,right?? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fuckin' right, all this harmony and goodwill seems to be the way forward...

So whilst we're all getting on this thread, got any pictures of yer muff lil' devil? After all it would just be a further act of solidarity agianst Yummy's misguided rants. Thanks in advance

13. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya G Grace:
    Fuckin' right, all this harmony and goodwill seems to be the way forward...

So whilst we're all getting on this thread, got any pictures of yer muff lil' devil? After all it would just be a further act of solidarity agianst Yummy's misguided rants. Thanks in advance
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sadly,no..sorry to disappoint

14. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Old saying: "He who expects nothing and receives nothing is a miserable twat anyway for thinking like that in the first place"

Or something like that, I think it was a greek bloke way back in days of yore, and they knew what they where talking about then...

However if you change your mind, I'm willing to show you mine before you show me yours

15. kat

kat New Member

Old saying: "He who expects nothing and receives nothing is a miserable twat anyway for thinking like that in the first place"

Or something like that, I think it was a greek bloke way back in days of yore, and they knew what they where talking about then...

However if you change your mind, I'm willing to show you mine before you show me yours
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll keep that in mind,should the desire to post nudie pics of myself on the net arise....Hold yer breath till I do,k??? lol

16. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    oh fucking puhlease!
    you came here for the sole purpose of stirring the shit and insulting strangers in some twisted effort to make yourself feel better.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not to make myself feel better, in fact I feel very bad about it, it was just for my amusement and that is sad. Not as sad as those who come her for the sole purpose of having meaningful relationships tho.

Why are you here, Rat?

17. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    YEH YEH YEH OK I AGREE WITH YOU NOW WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP,WHERE ALL HERE TO INSULT AND PISS EACH OTHER OFF BUT YOU ABUSE THE PRIVALIGE,at least nurseys response was less bitchy.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you for agreeing...no worries I am done being bitchy for now, back to sweet ole Yummy