notta nuther newbie!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by nerpsen, Jun 8, 2002.

1. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

well i was reading thru ur posts and it seems u people LUV to flame the newbies so now it must be my turn. i will accept valid arguments as to why u flame me, but if u have no reason to flame me, u r a complete asshole and i will stick a large cyber-gerbil in ya rear orific

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

where the fuck are all the assholes coming from? Who wants to bet the majority of them post 5 times (at most) and disapear into oblivion?

3. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    where the fuck are all the assholes coming from? Who wants to bet the majority of them post 5 times (at most) and disapear into oblivion?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

its because they scared

4. slab-o-spam

slab-o-spam New Member

no they cant find anything intelligent to say and they cant find anything intelligent to copy of of

5. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

u people sure like to make new people feel welcome. u must be threatened by anything new? sucks to be u.

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Siber Bitch:
    u people sure like to make new people feel welcome. u must be threatened by anything new? sucks to be u.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, it usually turns out that most newbies are brainless shitsticks who we end up hating anyway... so we're really just saving time

7. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

mei no braynliss! mei veri intelijunt! no make bad jujmint on mei rite awey!

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

well time will tell... but as a newbie, you have to shrug, and accept your status as the wet patch under a pile of fly encrusted shit, or leave.. your choice...

if you stay.. who knows.. you may end up impressing a ragtag gang of filthy degenerates.. WHOOHOO!... or you may be the latest in a long line of forum bitches... those people who arrive here with buckets of confidence and self esteem.. and end up leaving in tears, to embark on a campaign of self-harm..... but what do i know eh?

either way i couldn't give a flying fuck... but welcome to the skanky hole anyways... may your visit be... erm.. .. something

9. Milo Danglers

Milo Danglers New Member

Siber, be like me, and not take crap from ANYTHING. Not just anyone, but anything. People, animals, plants, inorganic materials, outer space, nothing.

10. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Hey hilda, nice guestbook. Do i love you ? NO

11. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

hey fat matt i can live with that

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

jesus does she have one of those shitty guestbooks that asks "Do you llove me?" "am I an Insecure cunt that need reassuring constantly"? God I hate those things... if its a html guestbook post <xmt><plain> and it will (usually) fuck them up good

13. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

u 1 angry muthafuka

14. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    I have posted every day you fucking wanker. Why don't you fuck off and die? hehe

15. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

I love you IMC

16. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Siber Bitch:
    OK no fair, you have more posts than I.
    Fuck off any way!

17. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

That's better. Now go brush your teeth

18. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

Fuck off you stinking newbie, you new people that don't post every day piss me off!

Fuck, I hate that!

19. slab-o-spam

slab-o-spam New Member

damn it i am one of the elders to fugly and i aint done shit

20. slab-o-spam

slab-o-spam New Member

60 post 61 i was here long before most of you basterds were thinking all fucked up with the exception of maybe teh fug staff and IMC who has been here longer than I????????