Not that any of you care...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by spades, Aug 26, 2002.

1. spades

spades New Member

...but I won't be on for awhile. I am in the process of moving to Tennessee. I leave Saturday, so I will be on til then. So to anyone who hates me-fuck off and die!

If I have any "friends" - thanks for being cool.

Catch you guys later!

2. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

tennessee?

what, did you lose a bet?

3. spades

spades New Member

Nope. Thats where I am originally from. I still need a couple more treatments and my boyfriend is a jewbag peice of shit. So I am moving back to finish my shit and get away from the idiot I live with. I have enough shit to worry about without him annoying the hell out of me on a daily basis.

[ August 26, 2002: Message edited by: Horny__Devil ]

4. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Horny__Devil:
    ...but I won't be on for awhile. I am in the process of moving to Tennessee. I leave Saturday, so I will be on til then. So to anyone who hates me-fuck off and die!

If I have any "friends" - thanks for being cool.

Catch you guys later!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where in TN? I am going back the end of September to Brentwood

5. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

yep. i dont care.

6. spades

spades New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hun:
    yep. i dont care.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then keep your opinions to yourself bitch.

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Horny__Devil:
    Then keep your opinions to yourself bitch.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why? she is intiled to her opinion

8. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

yeh i dont care either

9. spades

spades New Member

Fuck all of you!

10. Yummy

Yummy New Member

Fuck all of you!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ewwwwwwww, I wouldn't fuck ALL of them

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Fuck all of you!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

don't start...

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

Nope. Thats where I am originally from. I still need a couple more treatments and my boyfriend is a jewbag peice of shit. So I am moving back to finish my shit and get away from the idiot I live with. I have enough shit to worry about without him annoying the hell out of me on a daily basis.

[ August 26, 2002: Message edited by: Horny__Devil ]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so does that mean you're gonna be a single parent?

13. spades

spades New Member

First of all, i've always been a single parent. My kids dad wanted me to have an abortion but I didnt want to. So I said fuck it and I'm doing it all by myself.

And IMC...I didnt start. It was already started.

14. spades

spades New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    Where in TN? I am going back the end of September to Brentwood<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm moving to Knoxville. Going back to college after all this shit is behind me.

15. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

I'm moving to Knoxville. Going back to college after all this shit is behind me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what you gonna major in?how to be a trailor park single mother trash whore??

16. spades

spades New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    what you gonna major in?how to be a trailor park single mother trash whore??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No. Im going back to school to finish up. I have a degree in radiography. I want to get my degree in Radiology. Plus I am a licensed massage therapist.
    And I won't be living in a trailer park. My parents own a house that they don't live in so I am going to rent it from them.

17. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

I have a degree in radiography. I want to get my degree in Radiology.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would love to see how that happened...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> At Horny Devil's college commencement:

Dean of School: Congratulations! I am pleased to present you with this Bachelor's degree in Radiography!

Horny Devil: Radiography?

Dean of School: Yes, Radiography.

Horny Devil: Doh!!!

Dean of School: Move along you're holding up the line.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hope grandpa had the video camera out.

18. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

I have a degree in radiography. I want to get my degree in Radiology.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you look closely at her post you'll notice the word "want", not "went"

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>At Minister's college commencement:
    Dean of School: Fuck off and dont come back until you've learned to read.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

19. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

I guess I wasn't clear on my intention in that post. This might prove helpful.

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    Didn't you hear before posting anything humorous or thought provoking you should wait 48 hours to think about it?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ah.. that explains it then