nobody's ever in Fugly Chat

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by I HATE NAGGERS, Feb 7, 2001.

1. I HATE NAGGERS

I HATE NAGGERS New Member

bunch of pussies

2. Scrawine

Scrawine New Member

I have complained about this matter for the last two - three months and still fugly does nothing about it. The chat room used to be filled with people going back four months ago. I used it for a year and got to meet some great people, now we've have to move elsewhere. I popped into the chat last night from home and alas there was no one to be found. I really think Fugly doesn't give a shit that no one chats there anymore. A lot of ppl used to use it while at work and can't access the java script. If Fugly brought back the old chat then everyone would come running back. There's a lot of ppl that are missed from there! But I really don't think he'll do anything about it as a lot of us have been moaning to him for months but it's still the same. As far as we're all concerned-THE CHAT IS DEAD
    BRING BACK FUGLY CHAT

3. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

Yep! I've been there a few times as well and there is fuck all happening...Spoke to one person!I cant even move rooms for some reason...

4. Clydie Scope

Clydie Scope New Member

I have only been in there once since it changed...it was like breaking into Fort Knox!!

And then there was nobody there to see I had achieved entry...

As Scrawine know's...I have backed her in her complaint...and still do.

------------------
    Once the sun shone out of my arse...must have farted....damn that muscle control!