No subject, just shooting the preverbrial shit

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by Dixie Enormous, Dec 19, 2002.

1. sweetlyscented

sweetlyscented New Member

I think the love for me has grown on lomo, what do you think?

Ross, you stood me up again

2. chester grape

chester grape New Member

No! No! NO!!

Let's get back to all agreeing on what a complete weeping pustule "my pal" Dixie is.

I'm much happier when we're doing that.

Oh, and Dicks ... here's another link to mindlessly follow, you soft-cock.

3. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sarcastic_Bitch:
    Ross, you stood me up again <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sorry i had a boardmeeting about special warcraft. Wanna come to my house instead?

4. Dixie Enormous

Dixie Enormous New Member

Look assholes I think we got off on the wrong foot. When I said I joke around alot that's what the entire first post was. Joking. If you can't take a joke I'm sorry, if you can take a joke then fuck off. Seriously though, can we start over I am really a lovable guy.

5. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

I'm a loveable guy

6. sweetlyscented

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:

sorry i had a boardmeeting about special warcraft. Wanna come to my house instead?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If I can stay for breakfast, sure

7. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Enslaved Penis' Smooth Boy's Penis:
    Can I come to your house Mr Perot? I can bring my collection of nude photos of Angela Lansbury and I want to fondle your sibling.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd prefer pictures of bea arthur, but if angela lansbury is all u got I'll take that. Ok my brother will like that and so will the monkeys i keep in my zoo

8. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sarcastic_Bitch:
    If I can stay for breakfast, sure <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK!!!!! I will make pancakes!!!!!

9. sweetlyscented

do you cook in the nude?!?!

If you do pancakes are a good choice, you won't have to worry about the oil burnin' ya

10. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

do you cook in the nude?!?!

If you do pancakes are a good choice, you won't have to worry about the oil burnin' ya
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well i do have a little waist apron that ays kiss the chef!! so i don't get oil on mr perot's advisor!!

11. sweetlyscented

Your very talented. A lot of people don't have two chefs'. Am I required to kiss them both?

12. sweetlyscented

for the sake of Nico "YOU ARE"

Never know when nico will pop his hollow head in a post!

13. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Your very talented. A lot of people don't have two chefs'. Am I required to kiss them both? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmm well that depends on what u want

14. sweetlyscented

15. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

you're so naughty!!!!!!!!!! will you marry me???

16. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Can I come to your house Mr Perot? I can bring my collection of nude photos of Angela Lansbury and I want to fondle your sibling.

17. EllaMichelle

EllaMichelle New Member

Well I guess this would be th best thread on which to introduce myself... Hi, I'm EllaMichelle and you are gonna either love me or hate me,although I would suggest you go fuck yourself if you have a problem...but that being said nice to meet you all

18. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

If u start a ross perot is god thread I will love you

19. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

I think I'm in love with you Mr Perot. Can I kiss the chef too? Then deep throat him and have him make me choke back his heavy wads of secret recipe marinade?

20. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Provided of course you dont tell my monkey.